Close Encounters

" Yor, may I ask if I can search your room?" Yor smiled and lead Loid to her room and opened the door for him," Go ahead, I mean if we're husband and wife, we can't be hiding the most basic of stuff from each other." Loid walked in and the same stench hit him, cleaning supplies," Yor, why does your room smell like I just stepped into a laundromat?" Yor chuckled and put her hand on his shoulder," Well I can't expect wine spills to wash off from a normal washer and dryer, so I needed something heavier." Loid kept exploring throughout the room and found a locked drawer," Hey Yor, can you open this drawer for me?" Loid wanted a reaction to see if his suspicions were true, but a bit of him hoped that she was completely innocent of everything suspicion he had," Of course. I have no secrets to hide." Yor smiled and unlocked, all to be found was a small handgun," I only bought this for house defense, you know? We don't really have anything else but knives here, so I bought one just in case." Loid closed the drawer and kept searching but found nothing.

Loid left the room and Yor followed," Why did you want to search my room?" " Well, I just needed something and I didn't find it." Yor smiled, she didn't believe a word he said at all. She knew that he was lying, but still let it go," Ok then, well maybe it'll show up elsewhere." Loid walked up to Yor and took her hand and intertwined them with his, Yor blushed cherry blossom pink," You still wanna do those dance lessons?"

" Absolutely, let's just take this to the living room." Yor winked at Loid, Loid smiled and took her hand and lead her to the living room. Loid put his and Yor's hands where he was taught," Loid, there's another way for the hands to be put that's better than the way I taught." Yor moved his right hand to her back, put her hand on his shoulder, and intertwined their right hands together. Yor pushed against against Loid's chest, he could feel Yor's warm body and breath envelop him. They started to dance in the same way that Yor taught Loid," Yor, what's the next move after this one?" Yor snapped out of her trance blushing," Ok, good job. W..What you need to do next is detract our left hands and fully extend them the opposite way, then return then back to each other and dip me. You do know what dipping means, right?"

Loid smiled and proceeded to dip her,"I think I know what dipping is." He brought back Yor back up to her feet,"Ok, then let's start from the beginning then, shall we." They started to dance in the middle of the living room," Loid, I want to tell something. I like you." Yor gulped, dreading the worse," Well I hope you do, if we're going to keep up the image that we're married, it'd be a shame if you dislike me." Yor nervously smiled," Th..That's not what I meant, I mean I...nevermind. Just forget I said anything." " Come on tell me, what did you mean Yor?" Yor nodded her head, Loid sighed," Yor, you keep going halfway on things and don't commit to anything and that really screws up your chances of anything happening your way." Yor danced quietly while Loid watched in concern.

Come on Yor! He's right... I can't seem to put full effort into anything. Even recently, I've been less effort into every mission I do, what is making me think that I can try to spark a romance between Loid and I? I need to throw my feelings out the window and focus why I'm really lying. If I get close to him, and he finds out, he'll be hurt beyond comprehension. Safety for other people and yourself is the most important thing, not your feelings. I mean I had to replace  the needles with a handgun, I'm lying for a reason and if he finds out, all my lies will be for nothing.

What in the world does she mean then? I mean I know what she means, but in what sense? She likes me. I see her as a romantic interest, but what does this make me understand on how she sees me though? Come on! You're a psychiatrist, you should understand emotions and feelings. Why am I dwelling on this? Am I just hoping the she sees me as a potential partner? Why am I? But what if that's actually what she meant? No, Loid hold in what you feel and focus. This is just for a mission and nothing else, but once I finish this mission. There's a possibility that WISE will no longer be needed because peace will be established, I could have a life after this with Yor and Anya. Maybe.