Special

Silence. No sounds come from the Forger house, until," Mama! Papa! It's time for school!" Anya is already up, she's already got so much energy. Yor and Loid alike weren't. How is she already up? She woke before her alarm even went off, she's up wait too early today. Loid got up from his bed and started getting ready for the day ahead, it'll be a busy one like always. It shouldn't be time already! But I still have a motherly job to do and a role of a wife to play. Yor gets out of bed and starts getting changed, Loid leaves his room dressed in his normal clothes," Morning, Papa!" Loid went right to the kitchen and started to get ready to cook," You woke up quite early. What's the rush?"

Does she want to hang out with us before she goes to school? Any way to potentially boost her grade up is a something I'll take.

Papa thinks too much. If I want to help him I would just sleep in again, but I don't want them to leave because I'll go back to that place! Besides if they both love each other, they won't leave me!

"Well, I thought it was time for school." Loid looks blankly at her," Well, then I'm going back to bed. Wake me up when it's the normal time." He starts away, Anya looks up shocked. Yor opens her bedroom door and looks at Loid," Where are you going?" Loid shrugges," I'm going back to sleep, it's not even time yet." Just hang out with us. You were just in the kitchen a second ago.
" Oh come on! Just hang out with us, she's only like 10 minutes earlier."

This is a problem, I can't become  attached with this family. The more I spend time, I'll become too attached. They're just for a mission and then I'm off once more, but I do have to keep them happy.

" Alright, I'll stay." Yor sighed in relief and took Loid's hand and brought himself to the couch, Mama wants to get closer to Papa. I have to ask Becky for help! " I have to get to the kitchen, you know to cook breakfast." Yor nodded and Loid made his way to the kitchen. I need to stay focused on what I'm here for. To keep peace relations between Ostania and Westalis, there can't be anymore needless death and bloodshed. I have to visit the handler soon. Loid started cooking breakfast, Anya started watching the TV, and Yor started the recent news between the two nations.

Other than the sizzling of the stove, once more silence enveloped the Forger household, but there was something a bit warmer about the silence then before. " Alright, food is ready. Get over here before it gets cold." Anya rose up from the ground excited," Yay! Breakfast time!" Yor smiled and went up to the kitchen counter, while Anya sat at the table. Yor set up the table and they both sat down," Anya, we need to study. Your grades are going down again, 5:00, you and me."

Anya was shocked, Papa's a monster! I have to find a way to not study! If I don't he won't have a chance to love mama.
" Y..You won't have enough time to! Mama wants to do something special tonight!" Loid smiled and looked back at Yor," You have something planned for tonight?"

You're welcome Mama, you get to spend more time with Papa like you want! We both win, you get to spend more time with Papa and I get to not study! Perfect plan! Maybe she'll thank me later for my sharpness. Anya looks at her mom with smug face thinking she did something.

What the hell Ms. Anya! I have nothing planned out! Maybe something a wife would do for her husband, I don't know? I mean, I could ask my coworkers... but the aren't usually a help. Well I guess this is what I want, but why do I want this? Getting too invested within this marriage could lead to unnecessary feeling if they find out who I am.