••Melissa's Money••

This is a one shot about Melissa and her friend Oliver, Grace's child. Her and Oliver are 5 yers old in kindergarten.
Now you may enjoy! ☺️

It was a normal morning at [insert school name] Elementary school. Melissa and Oliver are in the same class and sit right next to each other. They were doing a test. A math test.

"Boring....." Melissa said to herself. "Oliver, I'm bored...." "Then do your work!" He whispered back. "I can't!" Melissa said, a bit too loud. "Melissa, are you ok?" Mrs. Mitchell said. Melissa just nodded. "Just do it Melli!" Oliver said. "Shut. Up." Melissa looked at Oliver dead in the eye. He nodded quickly and turned to his test.

It was time to turn in the test. Melissa, then Oliver, then some other kids turned in their work first. "I finally got the stupid test done!" Melissa whined as they walked out their class for snack recess.
"What do you have Olive?" Melissa asked. "My name's Oliver. Not Olive." He corrected. Melissa just rolled her eyes and took out some gummy snacks. "Oooo! Can I have some?" Oliver asked. "No." She said smiling. She gave home one anyway. Oliver smiled.

Later, they were playing in the grass. "Did you find a big yet Melissa?" Oliver asked. "No, but I found a small box!" Melissa held out a tiny box. It was rusty and it looked like a time capsule. Oliver's eyes shimmered. "Is there money?" He said in astonishment. "Let's find out!" They open the box and inside was two stacks of 1,000 dollars!

"What. The. Fu-" Melissa got interrupted by the bell. "Here have this stack." She gave Oliver the second stack. "Cool, now let's get in line to go back inside." Oliver said. They put the money in there pockets leaving the rusty box lying on the field. They got back in the class and sneakily put the money in their backpacks.

~after school~

"Hi Daddy!" She runs up to Ben. "Hi sweetie." Ben said smiling. She instantly runs upstairs. "Damn, she didn't even say hi to me..." Pico said. "Haha!" Pico just looked at Ben and hugged him.

~later~

Melissa was up in her room counting the money. Wow imagine a 5 year old having 1000 dollars. "Imagine what I can do with this! Maybe I can have all the gum in the world!"(Yes, she loves gum. And I mean LOVES gum.)

She hides the money under her bed. "Maybe I can buy anything!" She whispers to herself. Well it was time for her to go to bed, so she got ready for bed and said good night to her dads. She's finally asleep.

~morning~

"It's the weekend!" She giggled while jumping on her bed. She remembered. "The money!" She says. Melissa pulls the money out from under the bed and runs to the front porch. "Lemonade..." she looks at a lemonade stand next door. "Hi would you like lemonade Melissa?" The neighbor asks. "Yea, here." Melissa gives the girl 12$. "Thanks, here ya go!" "Thanks Lisa!" Melissa walks away happily back to the house with a cup of lemonade.

She was enjoying her lemonade until, Pico comes to the kitchen to see her drinking a cup of lemonade with a stack of money next to her. "Melissa, where did you get the lemonade?" "Next door, Lisa gave it to me." "Did you buy it?" He says looking at the money. "Yeah." Melissa smiled. "Well, where did you get the money from?" Melissa smiled and said, "in a box I dug up at school." Pico grabs the money and starts counting it. "Sweetie, this is 1000 bucks..." Pico looked in surprise.

"I know." She smiles. "I'm going to give this to daddy ok?" "No!" She attempts to pull it back but Pico took it back. "Or, you can put it in my piggy bank?" Melissa said. She also tried to give the puppy eyes. "Oh, alright."

Pico puts some of the the money in her piggy bank. The rest went to the bank.

I finished this one shot! Yee. Now I can chill. Anyways, hope ya enjoyed it!!😊