••Bows••

Ben and Grace were 12 in this.

"No not this one, nope already wore this one."
Grace was looking through her bows.  "How do you know the difference between that one and this one?" Ben asked. "It's simple! Take a look!" Grace holds up two bows. "See?" Grace puts the bows class to his face. Ben tilts his head in confusion. "Y-yeah..." Ben lies. "What about this one?" Ben holds up a bow in his hands. "Oooo! I haven't worn this one in a while." She puts up her hair and attaches the bow.

"How about we go to the park Benji?" She says excitingly. "O-ok."

Ben and Grace walk to the park and sit down on a bench. "So Benji,- oooo!  Look at that bow in that store!" She pointed to a Bow Store. It held all kinds of bows. From big sparkly pink bows, to small White bows with blue ribbons on the bottom. "Come on!" She ran so fast to the store. "Ok! W-wait up!" Ben ran with her to the store.

"Let's get this one!" She held another bow that was exactly the same as the one she had on. "Ok, I'll pay." Ben gave the cashier 2 dollars. They walked out with one pink bow. "Yay! Thanks Benji!" She hugged him. Ben Hugged back.

"It's getting late, we should go home." Ben offered. "Oh alright." The two walked home with the new bow Grace got.

This one was short. I just thought of making a oneshot of Grace and Benjamin. It's cute tho! Hope ya liked it!