••The Feild Trip••

This might be my longest oneshot. This takes place when Melissa is 10. There are 3 main characters: Blane, Oliver, and of course Melissa. Enjoy 😉 I also have a new design for her when she's 10. (Most oneshots of her she's 10)

Like it? Anyway, I'll shut up so you can read

"Ok class, don't forget the papers I gave out for the field trip. Turn in the paperwork if you do want to go." Mrs. Heather said. Melissa, Blane, and Oliver smiled and nodded at one another. "We are gonna go together, right?" Blane asked. "Of course, but I can't believe that we're gonna go to San Francisco!" Melissa whispered back. The three high-fived each other before going their separate ways.

••Melissa's POV••

Ok, I can't believe I'm going to San Francisco for our field trip! But I need my daddy and dad to sign it. "Daddy!" Come look at this! "Ok sweetie, I'm coming!" Daddy goes upstairs and sees a paper. "Is this about the field trip?" I just nodded.

Daddy read the paper. "Ok you can go." "Yay! Thank you soooooooooo much!" I hugged daddy tightly. He hugged back. "But I need to talk to dad about this too." I sighed. "He'll let you Melissa." Daddy pat my head and went back down.

••Blane's POV••
"Im so excited for the field trip, can I go?" I looked at dad and mom with the puppy eyes. "Uuuhh..." Mom continued to read the paper. I was nervous. "Ok, you can go." Mom signed the paper and gave it back!  "Thanks you're the best!" I hugged them. "No prob kid." Dad said as he pat my head.

"OH. MY. GOODNESS!!!!!!! I get to go?! Let's go!!!!" I cheered. I texted the group chat about going.

Blane: let's gooo! They said YES!

Melissa: FR? ME TOO!

Oliver: :):):):):):):):):) me too.

Melissa: yesss! Let's sit together in the bus. There's 3 seats.

Blane: okie! See y'all tomorrow ✌️

Oliver: ✌️😎

Melissa:👋😎

Blane: 😄👍

(End of text)

••Oliver's POV••

I can go let's go! Now I need to get myself ready. It's two hours away. Yay! I've never been on a two hour bus ride!

"Night mum, dad!" I yelled from upstairs. "Night sweetie!" Mum said. I am so excited, I can't freaking sleep.

(He eventually fell asleep)

~next day~

"Ok class, you ready for the 5th grade field trip to San Francisco?" Mrs. Heather asked cheerfully. The class cheered. "Ok let's get in line and go! But first, I need to make sure you guys only bring either a mini backpack, a purse, a fanny pack, or just a small bag. All you need is your lunch and a couple dollars anyway?" Mrs. Heather said.

The class followed Mrs. Heather to the buses. They all load in one bus with another class. "Ok guys let's sit together." Blane said. Melissa and Oliver nodded. They followed Blane to a seat closest to the back and sit down. "I got a mini backpack, what about you?" Melissa said looking at Blane. Blane showed her a blue mini backpack with white stars and his signature on it. Oliver had a green froggy mini backpack. It looked just like his froggy hat. Lastly, Melissa had a mint green mini backpack with baby blue polka dots on it and her signature in red ink.

"Mini backpack team!" Oliver cheered. Then, the bus starts. Most of the kids cheered when it started moving. "I can't wait!" Melissa said. "Yeah!" Blane cheered. "I have gum in my mini backpack." Oliver said, adding a little smirk. He earned two smirks back from Melissa and Blane.

They headed off on the road.

••Melissa's POV••

I think it's been an hour so one more left! We are currently in Tracy, California and I think this is the halfway point. Blane is sleeping and Oliver is looking out the window.

We passed some gas stations and stores. Blane woke up just in time! We made it to a gas station. We get to use some of our money to get snacks while the bus driver fills the bus with gas.

"Oliver, is that more gum?" I asked him. He nodded. Blane just got Pringles. I got sour patch kids and Doritos.

~ one hour later~

••3rd person POV••

Blane, Melissa, and Oliver were talking about random stuff.  Then, they saw it. "THE GOLDEN GATE BRIDGE!!!!!!" Some of the kids cheered. The bus driver drove over the Golden Gate Bridge. "Let's goo!" Melissa cheered.

They parked the bus near pier 39. "Kids may come out of the bus and go to their teachers. We will do buddy system, so pick at least two or more partners." The bus driver said over a microphone. "Let's go!" The tree rushed out of the bus to Mrs. Heather.

"Ok kids pick two or three partners and follow me to Aquarium Of The Bay straight ahead." Mrs. Heather said. Oliver, Melissa, and Blane held hands and crossed the road with Mrs. Heather and the rest of the class.

"Class, kids may get lost so have these maps." She gave the class maps. "One chaperone will watch over you guys. She or he will call the names of the students who are on their list. There is 6 kids each group."

A lady named Mrs. Amber called:
"•Melissa N.
•Blane
•Oliver D.
•Lona F.
•Brantley A.
And •Zoey M."

"Yes! We got picked!" Oliver cheered. Melissa grabbed Blane and Oliver's hands and followed the group.

They went to the 1st floor. There was fish and other sea creatures. "Big fish!" Blane ran to the big fish and the group followed. "Melissa Olive,look!" "Yeah Olive!" Melissa joked. Oliver chuckled at the nickname and examined the Big Fish. "Blane, that is a Giant Sea Bass." Mrs. Amber said. "It's still cool!" They all admired the fish.

The group continued to look at different fish. Until, they got to the touch pool. "Touch pool!" The group rushed to the touch pool. Melissa put her hand on a baby tiger shark. "Oooo! So cute!" Melissa petted the shark. Blane lifted Oliver so he can touch a fish too. "Slimy..." Oliver petted a baby tiger shark too. The group continued to pet the fish in the touch pool.

~later~

They were out of the aquarium and at some benches near the bus. "Melissa, what do you have for lunch? I have turkey sandwich, Oreos, and yogurt " Oliver said. "PB&J with some carrots and Doritos.What about you Blane?"
Blane looked at his lunch. "I have Cheetos, PB&J, and some peanut butter with celery." They continued to eat lunch.

Then, a voice boomed. "Kids, board the bus. We have two hours till school is over and it takes two hours to get home." The bus driver said. Everyone boarded the bus.

Once they were back at school, it was time to go home. "Bye Blane and Olive!" Melissa called as she walked home with Ben. "Bye Melli! Bye Olive!" Blane called as his mom drove away. Oliver waved the two goodbye.

Wow. That was long! It took me awhile to come up with this idea but I managed!

1193 words.