••Melissa's almost uncontrollable temper ••

This takes place when she's 10. One fact: she loses her temper a lot more at the ages 9- 14. She sometimes gets it randomly- like this oneshot. She also calls Pico Dad and Ben Daddy.
Enjoy 😉

~at school~

"Melissa,I thought you were gonna sit next to me during lunch." Oliver Said looking disappointed. "Shut up! Just because I didn't sit next to you doesn't mean you got to be all sad!!" Melissa yelled. Oliver backed off and walked away. He knew it safer if he backs away than to argue back.

Melissa sat on a bench the whole recess watching Oliver play tetherball with Blane. She sighed, looking at the soccer field. "Damn, 5th grade is hard." Melissa said. "Everything is freakin' hard!" She kicked an empty water bottle in the trash. "Nice shot Meli." It was Blane. "O-oh hi," Melissa said but got interrupted by Blane. "My dad and mom are bringing my siblings and me to an aquarium this weekend!" Melissa glared at Blane. "Leave. Me. A-L-O-N-E." "B-but-" "PLEASE!" She banged on the seat of the bench. "Alrighty! Se ya round soon!" He ran off.

~at home~

"Stupid.Stupid. Stupid." Melissa said repeatedly as she banged her head on the wall. Ben heard the noise and came upstairs. "Sweetie, what's wrong?" Ben said as he rubbed her back. Melissa was shaking. She tried so hard not to take it all out on him. Knowing he's sensitive to loud noises and she knows he's had enough of people yelling at him. He's had too much yelling at him.

She tried to hold it back. But, she miserably failed. "SHUT UP! CANT YOU SEE I NEED ALONE TIME?!" Melissa shut up immediately after she said that. Ben jumped a bit. "Daddy-" "O-ok..." Ben's voice was shaky. His eyes were a bit teary. "I'll-" Melissa hugged him as hard as she can. "I'm so so so so so so so so so so so so so so  so so SORRY." Melissa broke out into tears and hugged him tightly. Ben hugged back. "It's ok."

Melissa was on her phone. Texting Oliver. (Yes she has a phone at 10 years old.)

Melissa🦋✌️:Oliver, look I think I found your dog.

Oliver🫒: that's not Debbie! That's a freakin' mop you found on google! 🤣

Melissa🦋✌️: no that is Debbie!

Oliver🫒:she's right here dummy!

(Idk who made this)

Melissa🦋✌️: Oh, Im a dummy? Your the one who couldn't even solve 2879 x 3345!

Oliver🫒: oh. Uhhh 😬 bye!

Melissa🦋✌️: bye dumdum!

Melissa turned off her phone and sighed. "I really need to work on my homework assignment." She got up and tried to do it. "What the hell is this?!" She looked at the problem. "Oh this is PEMDAS." She banged her head on the table.

"Dinners ready!" Pico said from downstairs. "UGH, hold on!!!" She flopped herself on her bed and screamed into her pillow.

She went downstairs and ate dinner. "So, what did you do at school today Melissa?" Pico asked. "Boring stuff." Melissa said, her mouth full of macaroni. "I bet." Pico said. Ben looked at Pico. Pico shrugged.

~at school AgAiN~

"Hey Melissa, feelin' Better?" Blane said as he sat next to Oliver. "No."  "Why?" Oliver asked. "I'm tired and dad had to wake me up at 7:00."
Melissa said. "Oh. I wake up at 7:30" Blane said. "Who cares." Melissa said rolling her eyes.

Then, out of nowhere, "Hey Melissa, think fast!" A girl threw a tomato at her face. "Gghhh! Why?!" Melissa was getting angry. "Are you blind?! Why didn't ya catch it?" The girl started to laugh. Melissa got up, ran up to her and tackled her to the floor. "Baaahah!!!" The girl got punched in the nose hard. It caused a nose bleed. Melissa beat up the girl until the lunch lady caught her and called the principal. The girl was brought home with a nose bleed, 2 black eyes, an angry mom, and a knocked out tooth. (The tooth was a baby and it was already lose) Melissa on the other hand, was sent home with an angry Daddy, a phone taken away, and extra homework.

~at home~

Melissa's POV

I really hate that I can't even be on my phone. And daddy's mad?! Now that's worse. He may be a bit soft, but when he's angry, ohhoho! No! He. Can. Be. Mad. If. He'd. Like.

No, I don't get spanked or anything related to parents hitting or anything like my daddy's stupid ugly parents, but I get privileges taken from me!

Well, I guess I will have to live 3 or more days like this.

Yay, I finished! Yes, she loses he temper a lot. But not as much as she did when she was 9-14. Oh bye! See ya ✌️