••A sick softie••

It was about 2:00 am when Pico heard the sound of vomiting in the bathroom. He woke up immediately to see the bathroom door open with Benjamin's head leaning over the toilet.

"Softie?!" He ran over to him with a thermometer in his hand. Ben looked down at his vomit, then looked up to Pico. "Babe, you're sick..." Pico took the thermometer off of his head. "I know.." Ben said, his voice scratchy. "Here." Pico got up and took the medicine out of the medicine cabinet. "Eww." Ben said with a cough right after. "I know, but you need it." Pico poured him a spoon of medicine. "Don't you want to feel better?" Pico asked. Ben nodded and took the spoon. He drank it.

"Yuck." Ben gave the spoon to Pico. "Good job." Pico smiled and kissed his cheek. "You're warm." Pico rushed to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

When Pico came back, he saw Ben's head hanging over the toilet again. This time he was coughing instead of vomiting. "Here, drink some water." Pico gave him the glass of water. Ben drank some of it and put it by the sink. "Here, do you want to sit on the bed?" Ben nodded and held his arms up weakly signaling for Pico to pick him up. Pico did just that.

Pico carried Ben to their bed and lay him down. "You need rest. The medicine is supposed to make you sleepy mk?" Pico said as he rubbed his head. "O-ok..." Ben said. He lay down on the bed.

"Wait, drink some water." Pico held out the glass of water. Ben just took it and drank it. "Good, now you can sleep." Pico smiled and kissed his cheek. "Good..." Ben fell asleep instantly.

~later~

Pico woke up. "Oh shoot, I don't even know what time it is." He looked at the window. Light was creeping in from the windows. "10:00 am." He whispered. "I should make breakfast. He was just about to get up but his hand was under Ben's head. "How did my hand get under there?" Pico gently lifted Ben's head.

Then, he got up and walked to the kitchen. But he saw Trashi at the bottom of his feet meowing for food. "Want food?" Trashi's eyes lit up. "Mreeeww!" Pico chuckled. "Ok, I'll get ya some food." He opened the cabinet and got her cat food and water out and poured it into her bowls.

He got started to make breakfast. All he made was scrambled eggs, toast, and cereal. When he was finished he saw Ben walking to Pico. "Oh hey Blue, I made breakfast." Pico said. "Ok..." Ben said as he rubbed his eyes. Pico hugged him.

"I'm gonna take your temperature before we eat k?" "Ok.." Ben opened his mouth. Pico took his temperature. "You're feeling better than earlier, But you're still sick." Pico said. Ben frowned and sat at the table to eat.

When they were finished, Ben got up and sat at the couch. Pico looked over to him and smiled. Ben smiled back. When Pico was finished washing the dishes, he went to sit next to Ben.

"Cuddles?" Ben asked. Pico pulled him closer. "Sure Baby Blue." They stayed like that on the couch for a while. "Meow.." Trashi laid on Ben's lap. Ben pet Trashi. "I think I'm a bit better." Ben said. Pico took his temperature. "A bit better." Ben smiled. Pico pulled him closer and kissed his head. "I love you Toughie." "I love you too Softie." They continued to cuddle. It was a peaceful morning.

This is cute! One of the cutest so far! Hope you enjoyed this oneshot

This is cute! One of the cutest so far! Hope you enjoyed this oneshot. See ya soon? ✌️peace!