••Trashi's day out••

Pico and Benjamin were sitting on the couch watching tv. Trashi looked up and hit Pico's leg. "Mreaawww..." Trashi meowed impatiently, waiting for her food bowl to be filled again.

"I know, I know, I'll get you some food." Pico got up and went to fill the bowl. Ben looked at Trashi and picked her up. "Hi Trashi." Ben said smiling softly. He hugged Trashi. "Mew." Trashi purred.

Pico came back with the food and set it down. "Here Trashi." Pico said. Ben looked at Pico and smiled. "Toughie, I was wondering... wondering if we can go out? Maybe bring Trashi?" Trashi snapped her head to Pico, her eyes shining. "Pleeasssseee? Trashi looked like she'd like to."

Pico took a minute to think. "We haven't bought her out." Trashi's eyes grew wider, praying that she could go. "Oh- oh alright. If trashi screws up, no more bringing her out." "Yay! You hear that Trashi?" Trashi meowed in excitement.

~one hour later~
"Ok, let's go." Pico, Ben, and Trashi got to a bus. They were on the bus. Trashi looked around. She saw many things. A man with a suitcase, a lady with two children, a boy holding another cat, and an old man talking with a kid. Then, of course, the bus driver.

Trashi looked up and down and all around. She saw out the windows, she saw a soda can under the seat across from them, a fly getting caught in a spider web, and she heard a loud screeeeechhh! It was time to get off.

"Ok come on Trashi." Pico put Trashi in his backpack leaving it open just about 5 inches for Trashi to breathe and look out. They stepped off the bus. The wind was warm. It was a nice warm day.

"Pico, can we get that?" Ben pointed to a place called Boba Café. They walked to the place. "Hello what can I get you?" A girl said. "Umm, can he get a strawberry-mango tea with Boba." Pico said. "Alrighty!" She said. Then they sat down at a table.

Ben and Pico were talking about random things. Trashi was sitting in Pico's backpack. "Mreeeww..." Pico noticed Trashi was hungry. "Here Trashi." He gave her a small cat treat. Trashi was now bored. "Mewww." Trashi let out a small sigh. Benjamin got his boba. "Yum." He smiles. Trashi just looked and....

                               Thump.

"Meow." Trashi fell out of Pico's backpack. Trashi saw the door open. Her eyes turned wide. She walked up to the door and swoosh!
It was wide open.

She was about to walk out until... "No Trashi, come here." Ben carried her back to the table. "You know if you screw up, you can't go out like this." Ben put her on his lap. He started to pet Trashi. She purred. "Hi Softie, I'm back from the bathroom." Ben smiled and continued to pet Trashi. Pico and Benjamin continued to have a great date afterwards.

Trashi was having a great time at the pet playground. Three all tot the sudden, a little cat jumped onto Trashi and began to call her other friends over to play on Trashi. "Mreeewww!" Trashi jumped and all the kittens ran off. Then, Trashi lays down under a tiny bridge. A golden retriever chased her out of the bridge. She sat in a tree, 9 or 10 birds pecked her away.

She wasn't having it. When a dog came to bark at her, she scratched up his face. He then started to bark as loud as he can. That just led up to Ben and Pico trying to explain to the furious owner.

End!!!! See ya maybe next time?