••Melissa's 1st B-day••

Melissa is turning one years old in this oneshot. So when I said I was a multi shipper, I was right. I ship B3eo in here. So I ship Shaya with Neo Gf if I ship B3eo.

Ben was changing Melissa's diaper. "Pico, go get the door." He said as he sat her in the high chair. "Ok." He opens the door to see a delivery man with a mini cake. Pico takes the cake and pays. "Her cake is here." Melissa looks right at the cake. "Cate!" She giggled. "Oh sh-" Ben cut him off. "Pico." Pico just stood silent and put the cake in the fridge.

They were done setting up Melissa's party. "Who's coming?" Pico asked as he fed Melissa apple sauce. "Neo, B3, Shaya, Neo Gf, Grace, skid, pump, and Lila." Ben said as he took Melissa out of her high chair. "Babababa!" She pointed to a bottle. "More milk?" "Yayayaya!" She took the bottle aggressively out of Pico's hands. "Damn." Pico said.

Melissa was watching a movie and eating mashed carrots. "Baba." She took the bottle from Ben's hands.

Ding dong!

B3 and Neo were at the door. "Hellooooo?" B3 was knocking on the door. "Ok shut up!" Pico opened the door. "Hi!" B3 came in with a big present. "Sorry Pico, B3 wanted to get her something big." Neo chuckled. "Ok." Pico just shrugged. "Now where's the munchkin?!" B3 looked at Ben and held his hands out. "Gimme Meli." Ben rolled his eyes, smiling and gave him Melissa.

The four were talking while Melissa was just sleeping. "So when is Neo Gf and Shaya coming?" Pico asked. "They said they're on their way." Ben said. "Oka-"

Ding dong!

"I'll get it Ben!" Pico got the door.  "Hi!" Shaya gave Pico a hug. "How has it been?" "Good, now come in." The girls followed Pico to the couch. "Aww, she's so cute!" Neo Gf said. Melissa was sleeping on a blue blanket on the floor. "I know." Ben said as he stood up to bring her to her crib. He came back down.

Everyone was just talking for a while until everyone showed up. Melissa woke up and was eating apple sauce. Skid and Pump were eating fruit cups Pico gave them.

"Pico, Benjamin, I need to talk to you." Lila said as she gestured to come to the couch. "What is it Lila?" Ben looked confused. "Well you should be ready for when she gets older." "What do you mean?" Pico asked. "Well, when she gets older,  I will eventually happen." "What happen?" Ben asked. Lila sighed. "The thing. Every month. "Yeah, we'll I wasn't trying to think about that until it actually happens." Pico said. "You should think more about what you are gonna do when it gets around that time." Lila said smiling. "Call me or anyone you trust talking to her about that. "Like Grace or Shaya or Neo Gf?" Ben asked. "Well, yeah. But I prefer Grace or me." "Yeah Softie, Shaya can get hungry at random times. But the chances that f that are slim sooo..." Pico said, looking over at Shaya. "Just trying to tell you about-"

"SHE SAID HER FIRST WOORRRDDD!!!!!!!"
B3 yelled so loud. "Aaahh! What?!" Ben ran over to the table. "What did she say?" Pico pulled out his phone to take a video. "Daddy!" Melissa yelled giggling. "Eeee! She said daddy!" Ben hugged Melissa. Pico took the vid and took a pic. "This is going in the photo album." "No." Melissa said smiling. She took the phone and pressed on a picture of Ben and Pico. "This in albutt." She showed Pico his phone. "Hahaha! Albutt?!?" B3 started cracking up. "I think she means album?" Neo Gf said giggling.

"Who wants to see her open presents?" Ben said putting Melissa on the floor next to her presents. "Pick mine Melissi!" B3 said. She pointed to Shaya and Neo Gf's present. "Aww, I wanted her to pick mine!" B3 pouted. Neo just smiled and rubbed his back. She opened it. It was blocks and a pillow. Trashi saw the pillow and ran up to it and laid down on it. "Itty!" Melissa hugged Trashi. Pico took a pic. "Now what other one do you want to open?" Ben asked. She pointed to a tiny present. "That one?" Pico said. He gave her the tiny present. "Ooo that's mine!" Lila said. Melissa opened it and she saw a tiny orange cat plush pop out. "Itty!" She grabbed the cat and placed it next to her other toys. Then, she grabbed a medium sized box. "That's Dada's and daddy's!" Ben smiled and pat he head. Pico took a video. She tore the rapping paper off and it revealed a teddy bear. "Bear!" "I knew she was gonna like it." Ben looked at Pico, hugging him.

"Tat!" "That one?" Ben's eyes widen as B3 eyes sparkle. "Yay! That's mine munchkin!" B3 said. It was a gigantic gift. About 4ft tall. "That's one big gift." Skid and Pump said in unison. "O-ok." Pico slid the gift to Melissa. She opened it excitingly. It. Was. A...... "Tent?" Pico said. "A play tent that goes in her room." Neo corrected him. "Yay!" Melissa said happily. Everyone smiled.

They all had cake. "Yummy cake!" Skid said. " Yeah!" Pump said. Lila wiped their mouths. "Thanks for coming Lila, Skid, and Pump!" Ben said as he closed the door. Neo Gf and Shaya went home. So now they were left with B3 and Neo.  "Bye guys. It was nice having you!" Ben said as they walked to their car. Melissa waved.
"We'll come Melissa, it's time for you to go to bed." Ben put her in her pajamas and in her crib. She was knocked out.

"That was one good day, right Baby blue?" Ben nodded and laid on the bed. Pico did too. "Night Softie." "Night Toughie. Love you."
"Love you too." Pico kissed him on his forehead.

Wow dis a lot of words! That's a lot! Well this is probably the longest chapter I've made so far! Well hope you enjoyed!

Words:1022