Chapter 2.

I picked up Haze , Walking over to Testtube and Fan who was sitting over by the place where Pickle and Knife would pull all-nighters and play video games . "Hey love birds ! What's up?" I smiled . "Hey lightbulb-" Fan squealed at the sight of the brown furred kitten . "Lightbulb don't let him near me I'm allergic to cats!" He clung unto Testtube's side . "Since when was you allergic to cats?" I stroked Hazes head . "Since- since always !" He made a small squeal and Testtube put her arm around him . "Maybe you should go give him back to Paintbrush Lightbulb . I don't want Fan in the same state as last time ." I blinked , I felt a bit .. 𝙶𝚞𝚒𝚕𝚝𝚢 . "Yeah , sorry Fan !" I walked away . 𝙸 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚛𝚢 𝚊𝚙𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚒𝚣𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 ..

It had been around half an hour since I found Haze and Painty hadn't came to collect him . . 𝚆𝚑𝚢 ? I was starting to get a bit worried ; what if they didn't get him back ? Haze sat at my feet and meowed , 𝚖𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚎 𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚑𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚛𝚢 ? 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚊𝚝 ? I picked him up and went back inside the hotel .

I opened the kitchen door and saw who I needed ,
𝚂𝚊𝚛𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚝𝚎 .
She was Painty's older sister who had joined the show as a late season2 competitor . "Hey Sarv ! I found Painty's cat around half an hour ago and I was wondering if you could maybe- you know help me out a bit ?" I felt a bit embarrassed by asking that , why ? 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚗𝚘 𝚌𝚕𝚞𝚎 .  "Hey bulb , and sure ! Happy to help !" She was such a sweet object , she also knew alot about healthcare . "Thanks." 

We sat in her room for a while and talked about ALOT of different things . Such as how our lives were before the show , what we plan to do after the shows finished and much more ! . "I need to ask Mr . Mephone when I can actually start competing in the challenges , right now I'm just nothing but the shows medical backup ." Sarv sighed and sat Haze down on the bed . "It must suck being stuck behind all day . Does it make you jealous of Painty at all ?" I tilted my head . She looked at me rather .. 𝙾𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚢 . "Jealous ?"

𝙸'𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚞𝚙.

"Of course I'm not jealous of them !.." I furrowed my brow and gave her a small 'really?' Sort of look . "Okay maybe I am but who cares if I'm jealous ?" I burst out laughing and wiped a tear from my right eye . "Not funny-" she scoffed . I let out my last laugh and pointed finger guns at Sarv . "Imma head out , Cyas !"
"Cya later bulb !"

Walking through the hallway I saw a familiar somebody ,
Paintbrush.