Chapter 8.

(More swear warning yayyyyyyyy)
—————
NOBODYS PERSPECTIVE.
—————

Everyone sat around in the elimination quarters , "alright time to show the votes ! MePad , If you will ." MePhone looked over at MePad . Who looked like he was looking for someone. "Sir I believe we're missing Lightbulb . We can't really start without her here ."
"Oh . But wasn't she at the challenge earlier ?"
"She was."
"Her loss ! MePad display the votes !"
"Of course sir."

—————
PAINTBRUSH'S PERSPECTIVE.
—————
"Date night huh Painty , Goin' out with Lightbulb I see ." I noticed Fan snicker behind me , "I'm going to punch you in the face again if you don't shut the fuck up ." I scowled at him as I walked through the fields . It was getting dark so I picked up the pace , I didn't want Lightbulb to think I wasn't going to show up . Fan was with me because he was going to Testtube's lab for the night . 𝚃𝚢𝚙𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕 𝙵𝚊𝚗 . 𝙸 𝚝𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 .

I pushed through the branches and out on the field . 𝙻𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚋𝚞𝚕𝚋𝚜 𝚏𝚊𝚟𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 . I saw her sitting on the grass alone , I thought she would of brought Baxter with her . But it hurt my heart to see her alone . I sat down beside her and put my arm around her . "Sorry im Late bulb , Fan held me up on the way ." I sighed and looked down at her , 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚊𝚠𝚏𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚎𝚝 , 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝚠𝚊𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚕 . I shook her shoulder and realised she fell asleep waiting for me . I put a hand over hers and looked up at the emerging stars , I was a kind of person who loved the stars . How they all connected was like one big puzzle the world had yet to explore .

—————
LIGHTBULB'S PERSPECTIVE.
—————
I wiped my eyes and let out a low yawn , I felt a hand over mine and sensed the strong smell of jasmine flowers . I've never really seen them before but I was familiar with the smell as Testtube had some in her lab one day as a gift from Fan, 𝙸 𝚠𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚏 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 .. I realised how dark it was and Painty was there with me . "Painty ? .." I looked up at them , then moved closer to them and rested my head on their chest . "You alright ?" I nodded . "Just tired .. I'm not used to staying up like this .."
"That says something , What was going on when you spammed the group then ." I laughed , "good one Painty . Good one ." They laughed and looked back upto the sky . "What you lookin at ?" I looked at the same direction they were , all I saw was stars . "Just the stars . The view heres lovely , Wouldn't you agree ?" 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚠 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚝 ,
"Yeah , The stars are nice and all but i've seen a better view ."
"Oh yeah ?"
"mhm . Your more. prettier then all of those stars combined ."
"aw , thank you !" They nuzzled my cheek , I smiled and lit up a bit, 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝙻𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚋𝚞𝚕𝚋 , 𝚜𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚝 . 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚍𝚘 𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚢𝚘𝚞 , 𝚁𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 ? I shuffled my body a bit more to face them and kissed their cheek . "I love you .."My heart started beating quicker then usual and my light shone brighter . 𝙳𝚒𝚍 𝙸 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 ? ! 𝙸 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 .. They let out a low pitched squeal and wrapped their arms around me .

𝙼𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝙻𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚋𝚞𝚕𝚋 . 𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 , 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚘 ..