Chapter 5.

I sat on the stage waiting for Painty . 𝚆𝚑𝚢 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝙸 𝚜𝚘 𝚑𝚢𝚙𝚎𝚍 ? 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚎 ? I looked around and saw the figure if a cat rush through the grass , If Haze was around Painty would be too , Right ? My instincts was right . Haze rushed my way and jumped onto the stage , purring with delight to see me . But he let out a small hissing noise when he caught a glimpse of Baxter , I didn't want him to attack Baxter so I put him by my side on the wooden floor of the stage . "Hi Painty !" I smiled happily , They returned the smile and waved . 𝚆𝚑𝚢 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎 ? They had their sketchbook and pens with them . They set their stuff down . 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 . I looked at them and then at the sketchbook . I smirked and took it , "Lightbulb ! Give it back !" I snickered and opened to the first page . 𝚆𝚘𝚠 , 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚛𝚊𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐 .. I gasped , "you did this ?! This is awesome !" It was a unfinished drawing of Haze . "Yeah .. Of course I drew that it is mine after all idiot . Now give it back !" I turned to the next page and my body lit up . "You- you drew me- thats so sweet !" I smiled and hugged them . They also put dates of when they finished the pieces '10/3/23' 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚢𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚍𝚊𝚢 .. I flicked through the pages and closed the book . "Now will you give it back ?" They tried to take it but I stood up and held it to my chest . I noticed how they started to go a bit red , I couldn't tell if it was from embarrassment or not . I snickered . "If you want this back your gonna have to come get it !" I laughed and ran away . "Catch me if you can !"

———————
PAINTBRUSH'S PERSPECTIVE.
———————
I watched her run away , I put my hand up my cheek . 𝚆𝚊𝚛𝚖 .. 𝚅𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚖 . I sighed , I didn't feel like running after her yet . I just wanted to relax honestly . Haze hissed at something , which drew my attention to Baxter who lightbulb had left behind . I picked him up and collected my bag of drawing stuff from the ground . "Let's go Haze ." He jumped down and stood at the side of my leg , waiting for me to start walking . I sighed again and went back to the hotel .

I opened the door to the hotel , Lightbulb wasn't back yet . Probably still going through my sketchbook somewhere on contestant grounds . Haze ran away to somewhere to my left , There was Testtube and Sarv having another one of those French conversations . I went over to them both , just to waste my time until lightbulb back back . I sat on a chair next to them both and we just started gossiping about random stuff . The fun part was we could make fun of somebody in French and nobody would know what we was talking about . I snapped out of my thoughts and Testtube was just ranting about her crush on Fan . Me and Sarv just listened to her . I cleared my throat and spoke out "Tu devrais juste avouer." Which meant 'you should just confess.' Sarv nodded in agreement . "Tu es sérieux?- et s'il me rejette ?!" 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚛𝚎𝚓𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛 ? 𝚈𝚎𝚎𝚜𝚑 , 𝚒𝚏 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛 .