Chapter 3.

I was happy to see paintbrush again , They were talking to Fan . Who looked rather .. sick ? 𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝙸 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚜𝚒𝚌𝚔 ? 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 . Painty looked a bit beat up too , not as sick in Fans state but .. 𝙷𝚞𝚛𝚝. There were plasters on their body , their arm was wrapped in a cast and there was several cracks in their wood . 𝙸 𝚏𝚎𝚕𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚍𝚛𝚘𝚙 .. the door closed and that's when I decided to talk to them . "Painty ! Hi !" I tried to mask my odd feelings behind my smile . They looked at me , smiled and gave that warm , kind greeting . But I realised something . Their right eye looked like it was blinded .. "Where have you been lately ? And what happened to your eye?!" I panicked , pushing my fingers together as I scanned their body . "It was part of a- let's call it a family problem . But I'll be alright . Promise ." They smiled , I didn't believe one part of it . "You need more serious help then that ! Let's go !" I grabbed their wrist , trying not to firm my grip too hard . "Careful with the-" They spoke but I cut them off , "I know what I'm doing !" And I rushed off to Sarvs room , 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘.

I pushed the door open and it made a large bang , which hurt my ears but I shook it away . "What are you doing barging the door like that ?!" Sarv snapped . "It's a emergency !" I yelled . "It's not big of a deal lightbulb .." their tone was soft , it made me feel a bit more calmer in a way . "What now-"
"Painty's hurt!" I squealed and still holding their wrist , I took them inside and shut the door . They gave a small , guilty wave to their sister and gave a small smile . "Idiot ! What have I told you ? Their all as bad as you .. sit down." she picked up a med-kit , "And as for you miss.Lightbulb , im asking to leave ." Her gaze turned cold . "But I wanna' make sure their okay .." I crossed my arms and placed my hands more up my arms , My light dimmed . "I'm asking you to leave , this is a family matter ." She stated in a harsh manner . I looked at Painty , they were just fiddling with the cast on their arm . "Alright .." And I left with loose tears .
....
𝚆𝚑𝚢 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝙸 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚜𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 ? 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 .. 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍 ... 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝙸'𝚍 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 . 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 ..

𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚢𝚎𝚝 .

𝙸'𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚏 ..

𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚖𝚎 .

I opened the door to my room , Testtube was gone , as usual . Probably at her lab trying to get away from life .. Why was she like that ? Why was she so ..
..
... So distant from everybody but she's Fans everything ? Why is she so distant but is only beside Fan ?

I want to be somebody's everything ..
I want to be paintbrush's everything ..