Chapter 12.

—————
(Still) PAINTBRUSH'S PERSPECTIVE.
—————

I sat on the bed and leaned against the pillows . "Whatya drawing Painty ?" Lightbulb peered over the side of my shoulder to look . "What does it look like ?" She wrapped her arms around me as I drew in the book . I looked around for some pens but couldn't see anything . I just continued drawing . I pretty much finished when I set down my pencil . "Looks nice Painty , who's she ?" She pointed to a blurred figure down in the right corner . I felt déuisements eyes glare at me . I shook my head , "She's a nobody , don't worry about her ." I set the sketchbook aside on the beside table . "You really did that huh . Blurred me out ." I really didn't care if she was here by now . All I cared for was Lightbulb . "So .. What now ?" She looked up at me . "Hm , not sure .. and if there's anything you need to tell me let me know ." I swung my legs over the side of the bed and got down . I glanced out the window and watched the stars . "You like anybody ?" I looked over . "As in .." I put a hand on my wooden cheek and waited for a answer .
"As in romantically ."
"Oh , why would you care ? Gonna tell em ? I'm not that dumb ."
"No , I would never ! Just tell me !"
"And why should I ?"
"I'll tell you mine ."
"Deal ?"
"Deal ."
I smiled awkwardly , Lightbulb got up and took a pen and a small bit of paper . Two of them actually .. she handed one to me . "Tell me ." I picked up the pen and moved away . "This is gonna be good .. lovebugs." I made a small gesture with my hand to make go away . It didn't catch lightbulbs attention though . 𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚍 . I wrote something down and folded the paper . "Ready ?" She smiled . "Mhm ." I gave her my piece and she gave me hers . I unfolded it and it said:

You.

I felt like I was burning up . I wrote the same thing on my paper too , we both looked at eachover . "Is this a real thing between us now ?.." I asked nervously ..
"yeah .. I think so ."
"That's great .. I love you too ." I smiled , Atleast I got it out . "Ew les homosexuels ." Déuisement scoffed .

I pushed the blanket upto my chest . I looked over at Lightbulb , who was fast asleep next to me . I smiled and let out a short exhale .

𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 .
𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚎 .
𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚛𝚢 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚢 .

The end .