Chapter 1: Pilot

A/N
Welcome! Some of u may know that I had a VD story already up and I deleted it. That was due to the fact that I hadn't really planned it out at all and I didn't want people to get hooked and then realise there wouldn't be anymore chapters. I took my time with this one and started writing some ideas and planned out the first two seasons episode by episode and I think I have something that I'll have the motivation to write. WARNING THO! I do have an OBX story up rn that is getting love and support that I'm really enjoying so I will be putting it above this story for now, which basically means that the posting will not be super frequent but I will be trying to divide my time as best I can.
Now enjoy 'love is eternal just like my love is for all of you 😍🤗

Chapter 1: Pilot
For over a century, I have lived in secret; hiding in the shadows, alone in the world. Until now. I am a vampire. And this is my story. I shouldn't have come home. I know the risk. But I had no choice. I have to know her.

Dear Diary,

Today will be different. It has to be. I will smile, and it will be believable. My smile was saying "I'm fine, thank you." "Yes, I feel much better." I will no longer be the sad little girl who lost her parents. I will start fresh, be someone new. It's the only way I'll make it through.

Dear Diary,

Ever since mum and dad's death, life's been depressing. Even though I was never their favourite, they kept life lively and fun. If I had one wish right now, it would be for something to change, I want something interesting to happen, I want to feel meaning, something to get out of bed for, not living a life in the shadow of my sister.

Georgia's POV

I close my diary and check my appearance in the mirror. My half up half down brown curly hair landed down at my shoulders. I rub my arms on my blue cardigan and place a pair of small earrings in my ears, trying the change my style to something that looked more like I had my life together.

'Alright, you can do this' I tell myself as I turn away from my reflection, grab my schoolbag and open my bedroom door

'Alright, you can do this' I tell myself as I turn away from my reflection, grab my schoolbag and open my bedroom door. I look across the hall and I see Elena's door already wide open, telling me she was already up and downstairs. I head downstairs in to our family kitchen and I see my aunt Jenna rushing around the house clearly stressed.

'Your first day of school and I'm totally unprepared. Lunch money?' Jenna offers money to Jeremy and Elena.

'I'm good' Elena says as Jeremy grabs the money from her.
'Anything else? A number two pencil? What am I missing?' she asks looking around frantically.

'Wait! Where's your sister?' Jenna asks Elena realising that I wasn't in the room. This was a normal accurance. Being the twin of Elena Gilbert that wasn't necessarily the best in school, the star cheerleader and practically perfect in every way meant that I was often overlooked and clearly this was one of those times.