Chapter 3: Friday Night Bites

Vampire powers and skills

- Manipulation/Compulsion

-Heightened senses

- Blood heals people

- Needs to be invited into houses

- Weakness, vervain

- SUPER ATTRACTIVE

I stop writing for a moment as I look at the words super attractive on my page and wonder whether or not all vampire's were attractive. Yeah, they are super attractive.

I look over to my bedside table and I see that the time reads 3 am. I didn't realise that I had been awake for this long but I had to know all I could about vampire's before I see Damon and Stefan again. I had so many questions running through my brain right now. Why does Damon want to be on my good side? Why does Stefan not drink human blood? Why did Damon's compulsion not work on me?

Next morning

When I woke up I found myself at my desk, clearly I had fallen asleep at my desk last night researching vampires.

KNOCK KNOCK

'You up Georgia' I hear Aunt Jenna's voice through the door.

'Yeah, I'm up Jenna' I reply even though my eyes were slowly closing again.

'Well hurry up and get ready, Elena already left with Bonnie so I'm taking you. Be ready in 5' Jenna calls out before I hear her head downstairs. I slowly drag myself out of my chair and wash my face to get rid of any excess makeup before I get ready for school (Outfit ^^). I spray way more perfume on then probably needed to get rid of the smell on ink I probably reeked in right now.

I head downstairs, grab my bag on the way and head outside where Jenna was in the car ready to go.

'Sorry' I tell Jenna once I jump in the car and we drive out onto the road.
'It's fine Georgia but you need to stop staying up so late'
'Huh, what do you mean?' I ask pretending to act dumb, Jenna hates it when I stay up late
'You know what I mean, I saw your light was still on when I went to the bathroom in the middle of the night' she says and I go silent.
'Well, it was a matter of great importance'
'Does it have something to do with the fact that you practically sprinted upstairs last night after you got home?' Jenna asks and I turn my attention to the window as we pull into school.
'Don't worry Aunt Jenna, everything's fine, I just had some stuff to do last night, have a good day' I rush my words out, leaping out of the car before she could say anything. I head over to the front door when out of the corner of my eye I see my sister talking to Stefan. Immediately my mind goes to the roof and take a deep breath in. I couldn't let Stefan or even Damon find out that I still had memory from last night, I couldn't tell anyone either, I had to keep this quiet so I knew I had to just act like nothing was wrong.

'Hey, Gigi' a voice calls out to me and I turn to see Tyler Lockwood motioning to me. He was standing with all his football friends, like usual. I roll my eyes. Tyler wasn't someone I was particularly fond of...well ever. When we were younger, we were close but then he became a dick and I don't like to associate myself with those kind of people. I walk over to him and cross my arms in front of my chest.

'How many times have I told you that only certain people can call my Gigi Tyler and your not one of those people anymore?' I ask him but like usual Tyler ignores my words.
'Why did Elena go after Mr Stefan over there?' Tyler asks his own question and I shrug turning around to face my sister and her boyfriend.
'How would I know?'
'Well, your her sister, don't you sit around in your cute little house and tell each other everything' Tyler says
'Your underestimating my relationship with my sister Lockwood, and no we don't, I assumed she decided to date him because he's cute, isn't that reasons why people date these days' I reply.
'Well, then how can Matty here get cute enough for Elena to date him' Tyler says and Matt rolls his eyes as he catches the football