Chapter 8: 162 Candles

Third Person POV

Despite being locked up in the Salvatore boarding house, Lexi was enjoying her nap on Stefan's bed. After arriving late last night, she was exhausted. She turns over to the side and briefly open her eyes to see Damon Salvatore lying next to her.
'Boo' Damon says
'Urgh' Lexi groans
'Hello Lexi .What an unexpected surprise'
'Unexpected Surprise? I think the wrong brother went back at high school'
'How long you here for?'
'Just for Stefan's BDay'
'You mean you didn't come all this way to see me' Damon whimpers pretending to be heartbroken.
'That's it Damon. After a century I finally realize death mean nothing without you. do me' Lexi mocks getting super close to Damon's face before turning around and getting up off the bed
'Why are you so mean to me' he whines
'Have you met you?, You're not nice person'
'Because I'm a vampire' Damon put simply
'But you're only the bad parts' Lexi says leaning on the bed
'Teach me to be good' Damon flirts leaning towards Lexi who just vamp speeds on top of him with her hand at his neck
'I'm older and that means stronger'
'Sorry' Damon just manages to wheeze
'Don't ruin my time with Stefan cause I'll hurt you and you know I can do it'
'Yeah' Damon agrees and Lexi finally lets go of him. 

Georgia's POV

God I hate it when Jenna and Elena get dumped. They wallow but they have never wallowed together, I could barely stand having one of them wallow, now they both were. Right now they were arguing about which person's reason to wallow was more legitimate. 

'My wallow is legitimate. I was dumped' Jenna groans 

'Yeah. Well Logan's a jerk' Elena mumbles 

'You didn't get a brush-off e-mail saying:" I'm leaving town see ya."' Jenna complains as I hand her a bowl with the ice cream she requested. 

'Wanna keep it down over there' Jeremy adds from the kitchen 

'Why? What are you doing?' Jenna asks him

'Homework.'

All three of us shoot each other a confused look

'Since when do you do homework?' Elena asks Jeremy

'I gotta finish this. I'm way behind and I have a quiz tomorrow so...'

'What do you think? Alien?' I suggest to Jenna

'Some sort of replicate' she replies 

'He can hear you' Jeremy says from the kitchen and I chuckle. 

'Urgh, I'm going to my room' Elena mumbles standing up from the couch and heading to the stairs at a snails pace. Oh my god I couldn't take it anymore. 

'I'm going out Jenna, I'll be back later, will you be ok while I'm gone?' I ask Jenna as flips through the channels on the TV.

'Yeah, I have Jeremy to get me stuff' she replies so I grab my phone and keys off the bench. I head to the front door. I swing it open to get a fright when I see Bonnie standing there with her hand up as if she was just about to knock. 

'Oh, hi Bonnie' I say surprised 

'Hey Georgia, do you know where Elena is, she's dodging my-'

'She's upstairs, feel free to head up' I say quickly before pushing past her and heading down to my car. I put the keys in the ignition and head off towards the Salvatore's. 

Once I'm there I jump out and open the door. I couldn't care less about knocking. I just wanted to get this depressed Elena stage over and done with.