Chapter 6: Lost Girls

Georgia tosses and turns in her bed as her dreams take over her mind. Her sister Elena opens the door slightly to see her sister fast asleep. With this new found information that she had Elena needed to talk to her sister. She needed to tell her.

Georgia's mind

I'm standing around a bunch of graves and it takes a moment to realise that I was in the cemetery. It was surprisingly warm and I look behind me to see a bright light. I could feel the heat coming from that direction and then I realise it was fire. I stand up and walk in that direction and I gasp when I see a bunch of bodies burning. I fall backwards against the tree. Then I spot a man not far from me and when he turns around I realise it's Damon. It looks like he is on the phone. Why was I dreaming about Damon yet again?
'I want my ring' Damon says to I assumed was Stefan on the other line.
'I'm at the sizzler. I had the buffet. Where's my ring?' Damon asks a second time before pouring some alcohol on a body. After a moment he shakes his head.
'No, what have you done? You're the one that locked me in the basement and starved me, so whatever I've done, whoever I've sucked dry is on you, buddy' he tells Stefan
'I know how to cover my tracks, Stefan. Where's my ring?' he asks again as he now tries to light a match. After throwing it on the ground I follow the flame and see it fall next to the body. Oh my gosh it was the school drugo's, Vicki's friends who spend pretty much all of their time here.
'Ah, you almost got me. Where is it?' Damon asks Stefan once again and I could tell Damon had had enough by now. Why was I dreaming about Damon killing them. This dream felt all to real, like I was watching something play out, normally I'm in my dreams
'What, did you fedex it to Rome? Where is it? I want my ring, Stefan, or my next stop's Georgia's. She knows about us now by the way so I kind of need to kill her' Damon threatens and I gasp. Suddenly Damon turns and looks in my direction. I feel my heartbeat quicken and Damon begins to walk towards me.
'No, Damon please, please don't do this I'll keep your secret' I plead but Damon doesn't respond, instead he just keeps walking towards me and I continue to walk back.
Damon, no please no' I start to cry out loud as he almost grabs a hold of me.

I shoot up in my bed breathing heavily. My arms are running up and down my arms and I feel relieved as I don't feel Damon's arms or any bite marks on my skin. I look around me to find that I was still in my bed at home. Safe and sound, at least I thought so but deep down I felt like something was wrong.

I try to avoid the feeling as I get dressed but nothing seems to distract me as I get ready. When I open my bedroom door I catch Elena leaving at the same time.
'Hey Lena' I say cheerfully but instead she just stares at me.
'Hey' she replies quietly before basically sprinting downstairs and yelling a quick 'Going out, won't be back for a while' before the door is slammed shut. Ok that was really strange. I look through her doorway into her bedroom and everything looks normal until I see a piece of paper on her desk. I walk over and once I read the words vampire it suddenly clicks.
'I'm going out' I yell to anyone in the house before running downstairs, grabbing my keys, jumping into my car and driving off to the Salvatore's. Elena knew about Stefan and I had to let him this information before Elena came after him or even worse, told someone else.

Third person POV

Unfortunately for Georgia, Stefan knew very well of this new information and he was meeting Elena and the cafe at that moment. The boarding house was currently occupied by the other brother.
'Where are you, Stefan? I'm trapped at the house, and I'm getting really bored and really impatient, and I don't do bored and impatient. Bring me my ring' Damon leaves Stefan a message threateningly as he avoids the sunlight spaces that were shining through the windows. He looks over at the couch to see a very unconscious Vicki.
'Aw, don't get blood on the couch. Please' he complains as Vicki's blood seeps through the towel. This was not how Damon wanted to spend his days without his ring. He preferred to have fun.
'Well, you're not gonna be any fun today. I'm so gonna regret this' he groans before bitting into his wrist and feeding his blood to Vicki.
'Drink up. Drink it up. Don't drip. There you go. Good girl. That's it' he says as Vicki slowly comes back to consciousness.
Knock knock
Suddenly a knock came from the door.
'Go take a shower' Damon compels her before vamp speeding to the front door to answer it.
'It's open' he says happily, fully ready to feed on whoever was at the door and trap them in the house with him. The door opened up and he was very pleased with who was there.
'Well, hello there, my day just got better' Damon smirks as Georgia Gilbert stood in the door, not surprised to see the older the Salvatore.