CHAPTER 1: [Help Wanted]

Enjoy the pilot chapter of this roller coaster ride of a story inspired from the current critically acclaimed storyline in wrestling industry between a wrestling faction The Bloodline and wrestler Sami Zayn, both from WWE.

Authors note: Unlike the original source that was only full of family and brotherhood drama, this one has romance included that is centered on one of MiSaMo and you as the male reader.

After a match that is part of the current card for tonight's show has just finished, the cameras switched next to the backstage; where a black limousine just appeared and parked in an empty available lot

The door opened, revealing a man wearing a full business tuxedo attire first while carrying two huge gold championship belts in his shoulders as he hopped out of the expensive car.

His name is Park Jinyoung, the wiseman and special adviser of the group whose about to emerge next.

Out of the car after follows four other passengers that made the crowd inside the arena resonate in a mix of loud boos and cheers.

They closed the door and aligned themselves with Jinyoung. A smirk crept up on the manager as the owner of the prize he's carrying on his arms has made his presence beside him.

Standing on the left side was The Myouis, twin siblings Mina and YN who are carrying also two belts respectively, one is a black strapped with bronze plate and one is a red strapped with yellow plate.

They are the current Tag Team Champions, reigning for 279 days and they are intergender, which means they are a team composed of a male and a female and it is completely legal in their company for opposite genders to fight in the battleground.

Loyalists of gender equality indeed.

And last but not least or should be either called it rather, saving the last for the best; standing on the right side of Special Adviser Jinyoung was the cousins of the Myouis, the reigning, defending and undisputed Japan Kombat Federation's World Champion himself whose reign is now about to reach 600+ days being undefeated.

Nakamoto Yuta, the crowned Highness Of The Land in their hometown Kobe, Japan, as well as being the proclaimed Empire Chief of their royal fighter clan.

Until now, their bloodline is standing tall at the highest throne in their sacred Judgment Dome, and Underground Fight Club-like place where people sign up and fight through matches in the Fight Pit with some helps to determine who will be the defending champion's challenger and the high ranking champion will only get to fight at a special event.

Since none has ever beaten Yuta for the title yet, that means Yuta still remains as the supreme leader of some cities in Japan where Yuta defended his titles winningly. That's the additional reward for anyone who will be the Japan's World Champion in that particular field.

"Now we're all seeing the arrival of The Bloodline in backstage, led by the Undisputed Japan's Champion, the Empire Chief himself present in the show. We're gonna witness more of them live next on Knockdown!", the commentator said as the cameras slowly fades off from its presentation of the Bloodline entering the building.