CHAPTER 8: [Authorized For Responsibility]

Previously on TTOTB: CHAPTER 7- [Double Coronation]...
"I guess, welcome to the family."

As Sana reads the words again and realized that Yuta himself gave that scarf to her, that only confirms one thing. 

She finally did it. She is now an official honorary member, an Honorary Muse for The Bloodline.

Sana became delighted and jumps in glee. She excitedly wears the scarf around her head and neck then raised her arms in glory. Yuta just amusingly watched Sana being very happy with the gift.

Sana quickly high fives and hugs Mina and Momo who couldn't contain their happiness for their new co-member and friend. For YN though who is uncomfortable and humiliated, Sana mocks him closer to his face before facing Yuta.

"Anything you wanna say?" Yuta smirked.

"Yes. As a matter of fact, I do. I ACKNOWLEDGE YOU, EMPIRE CHIEF!"

Sana stepped forward to approach Yuta, circling her arms to embrace him thankfully which made him unaware of.

Yuta felt Sana shake through her sniffs as she finally cried on his shoulders. To comfort and be guilty of the prank that he planned to do to make her mistakenly believe that she's going to be kicked out and declined to be part of his family, he made his apology with a simple caress and pats on her back while repeatedly telling her to slow down her cries.

The show ended with The Bloodline: Mina, Jinyoung, and Momo celebrates  while YN is on the corner, watching Yuta and Sana hugging together with a frown and mixed feelings disturbing him inside, not with disappointment anymore... but because of something confusing that he couldn't yet exactly identify the reason why. 

Later that night, The Myouis are scheduled to defend their tag team titles against one of the top teams in Knockdown roster known as BLACKPINK, composed of trio led by Lisa Manoban and her friends Kim Jisoo and Park Chaeyoung or Rosé as her alias

With the newly crowned 'Honorary Muse' Minatozaki Sana earlier from her previous segment with Yuta Nakamoto alongside 'The Enforcer of The Bloodline, Hirai Momo, they guided The Myouis as they made their champion entrance through the ring.

Next was BLACKPINK, as Lisa watched on the ringside as her two friends attempted to compete and take the tag titles away from the cold-hearted duo.

The match has started, and as of now, it's been more than 10 minutes that it's still continuing.
Rosé tags on Jisoo, who climbed and stood on the middle turnbuckle facing her partner, holding the arm of the beaten YN.

Rosé spread the arm and prepared it for Jisoo before it lunged and stomped at the poor arm, making YN kneel and groan in pain.

Mina was about to distract the referee when Jisoo quickly charged at her and delivered a speeding elbow to her face, stumbling the opponent.