CHAPTER 11: [The Myoui's Acknowledgment Celebration Goes Wrong]

I'm back!

I know I've said this when I updated the TWICE x Reader one-shot book on my actual return, but lemme do this as I began to revive all my works that were left undone during my hiatus.

Speaking of hiatus, I'm sorry if yours truly took months of break away from writing. Your boy wasn't been treated well by the world but you know, you gotta find ways to keep on going and nevermind everything that's stopping you from making your life goes on, right?

Anyways, let's get these right back up as here you go, it's been since last year when I last updated this book, and boyyy the story is about to expand more as what's also been going on with The Bloodline's storyline right now in WWE (which is fucking fantastic again, if yall gonna ask me what I have to say about it. Can't wait for WrestleMania XL btw!)

I hope you enjoy the return of The Holy Trinity back in the ring to continue the tale, everyone!

PREVIOUSLY ON TTOTB CHAPTER 9 [The Reason Why]...

"Here's what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna take that "Honorary"away, and I'm gonna make her our official Bloodline's muse." Yuta said as he points out at Sana's scarf around her neck, with YN now back at being seriousness even though the glimpse of how he surrendered herself from Sana's irresistable effect is still visible.

YN gave Yuta an incomprehensible look, muttering "You can't be serious, cous?!" but Yuta just nodded back at him and points his head. "Use the time well, think wisely."

"Well ladies and gentlemen, I think The Empire Chief has called an end to this segment. Please catch your Empire Chief LIVE and in person from all around the world next time on Friday Night Knockdown." Jinyoung said as he gave his closing remark in regards to The Bloodline, doing a mic drop before the arena played Yuta's theme again.

The show ended with The Bloodline as Yuta walked out on the ring first followed by Jinyoung, Mina, and Momo until YN and Sana were the last ones. Sana gave a cheeky smile on him in which he blushed before quickly rolling his eyes back and ignoring her to hid it away.

 Sana gave a cheeky smile on him in which he blushed before quickly rolling his eyes back and ignoring her to hid it away

1 WEEK LATER | November 4, 2022

The camera switches to the Bloodline members gathered around in their locker room. Momo is in her usual pose, elbows tucked against each other along with her poker face, Mina with her cool demeanor, YN with the angst and Sana looking hyper as ever.

"Girls, we are rolling, we are rolling, we are ROLLINGGG!!! Oh, The Bloodline is rolling right now!" Sana exclaimed in glee. "Roman is current handling business on his own..."

"Yup." Mina goes along with Sana's speech, responding to the words she's saying while nodding her head at the vibe.

"So are you girls against BLACKPINK..."

"Yeah."

"And when you do, you girls were on the verge of breaking the all-time record as the longest Tag Team Champions in the history! You're there!" Sana clapped as she gave much emphasis at how important the last words should mean for the twins who are gonna face BLACKPINK tonight for the said mission.