CHAPTER 2: [Defend In Honor]

Previously on CHAPTER 1...

"I have to beat Kim Jennie. So I guess what I'm getting at is that maybe there's was some way.... that I could get some help with that." Yuta, YN and Jinyoung knitted their brows once again, but this time... it got more narrow and deeper at how eager they are at this Sana girl's proposition.

 "I would be more happy to help out in return." Sana shrinked her distance of herself to Yuta who didn't looked at her, sliding her knees at once inches away to him; formed her hands as if she's praying or begging.

 "Trust me when I tell you this, I could be a very valuable ally here. I acknowledge you... and I want you to recognize me because... as I said, I acknowledge you.", Sana repeated that golden praise over and over again as part of her pleading. Yuta nodded slowly, showing a sign that he's liking what she's doing.

Sana sprung her body back up in posture, which effectively flinched again the Bloodline in surprise again.

 "OKAY! GOOD TALK, I SAID THE THING AND I... have to go now. Bye!", Sana nervously smiled in the end before exiting the room; leaving the Bloodline processing everything what Sana just told to them. YN pushed his head near beside Yuta who remains unmovable and speechless; hands clenched at one another as he stares at the wall sharply.

"So we got people... in my show... talking harsh about me and our family.", Yuta gritted his teeth, lips quivering in growing anger as he tilted his head to YN's direction.

 He included Mina at the width of his sight, turning his head at his younger cousin with his same demeanor.

 "Take my name... out of their filthy mouths."

20 MINUTES LATER

20 MINUTES LATER

Sana and Jennie both entered the ring, went onto their respective corners as the referee checks on them if they are ready to fight.

The referee confirmed it when Sana took off her baggy coat that is part of her persona outfit as a great liberator.

Sana and Jennie had a stare down at one another. Jennie's lips curved into a smirk and doing whisper teases as Sana looked at her annoyingly.

"And here we go-" The announcer was about to finish his words and call the start of the match along with the referee when it got interrupted by the entrance theme of The Myouis played around the arena for the second time of the night, making the crowd react again together with the other fighters in the ringside dividedly.

Sana's reaction was the most priceless one as her mouth formed agape in shock and surprise that her pleading actually did worked, successfully convincing The Bloodline to ask for a help with The Empire Chief sending out The Myouis in the match.

Mina and YN Myoui appeared on the stage with a swag aura and fierce expression in their faces, eyeing down Sana from the distance who's very happy at them appearing. Her joy even had her dance a little in glee and send grateful waves at them as they walked down the arena.

Miyawaki Sakura and Kim Chaewon aka LE SSERAFIM who is part of the lumberjacks assigned in the watch to monitor the two fighters and the duo slated to be the contenders for the Undisputed Tag Team Championships in JFF Retaliation pay-per-view event 2 weeks from today, glanced at The Myouis daringly and probably annoyed that they have to attend too.

--------------------------

The match has already started and so far the odds are in favor for the babyface Jennie. She grabbed Sana who crashed in the corner and dragged her up before she pushed her again to the left corner.

After Sana stood up, leaning her back in the turnbuckles; Jennie knuckle punched her in the forehead before she performed a loud hand chop to Sana's chest which caused the dominated one to hiss a lot of sting from the impact.
Sana slightly walked away from Jennie to move to the another corner but Jennie catches up to her again, giving her another unsettling hand chop to the chest. The crowd went 'ooh!' at the loud noise it created as Sana kneeled down on the ground, she coughed while holding her aching chest.

Jennie grabbed Sana's hair and pulled her up, threw her to the ropes but Sana clutched on it; stopping herself from getting bounced back to Jennie who's ready to execute another attack move to her.

Jennie noticed it and instead did the first move to charge but Sana avoided it, ducking below while pulling down the rope; making Jennie throw herself out of the ring although she remained standing still at the ringside.