CHAPTER 4: [The Bloodline's Expectations]

Previously on Chapter 3: "The Honorary Muse"...

"Guys, I feel like I'm putting a lot around in here and I just... not sure at all if I'm getting back the same level of respect that I deserve. We don't need to keep doing this, okay?" Sana started talking at at the twins with a hint of cluelessness in her tone of voice.

"You all can just tell me the truth in here. What do you guys exactly think of me? I mean, what am I to you? Here's what I'm thinking, what if... I don't know...

What if I join the Bloodline?"

YN coughed up at that statement, Mina just looked at her. Sana noticed what that reaction meant. "No, it's fine. I know you guys are blood. I didn't mean it like that. It's like... what if I... what if I just become, I don't know? Honorary member?"

Mina looked at Sana then you calmly. "Honorary member? Or should I say hmm... honorary muse of ours? Yeah, sure." she shrugged. YN just turned at her with a scrunched up face, in complete disbelief at his sister's decision to just add Sana like that plain and simple to their faction.

Sana raised her fists in joy, hissing in the utmost adrenaline of pleasure cursing in her soul at that wonderful answer. "You... you guys are smart. That is a right choice. Whatever you guys need, anything. I'll be here. And if I need anything, well you know...""

Yeah, you don't have to say it now muse. We got you." Mina nodded with a small smile. YN just scoffed and entered the locker room again. "Catch you up later."

"Yeah, you too Mina." Sana waved her hands goodbye at Mina who followed YN after. Sana tried to call YN too but she was only left ignored.

She won't mind it that much for now. What matters for Sana the most is that tonight, she has now finally gained the respect and credibility that she's seeking to have by earning the trust of The Myouis, leaping onto one step away from the Empire Chief's own next.

 What matters for Sana the most is that tonight, she has now finally gained the respect and credibility that she's seeking to have by earning the trust of The Myouis, leaping onto one step away from the Empire Chief's own next

1 WEEK LATER | June 3, 2023

Amid The Myoui's segment prior, Kim Chaewon of LE SSERAFIM appeared to interrupt in which she issues a challenge using a rematch clause to attempt revenge and successfully win the titles this time.

YN and Mina only laughed at Chaewon as they reminded her that her partner Sakura is currently out of action and as of now at the hospital for her back injury recovery. The realization that Chaewon wants a fight without her own partner has what made them feel silly about it.

Not until in everyone's surprise and joyfulness, Chaewon made the twins take back their words when she introduces her replacement and temporary partner for this evening. It was none other than Jang Wonyoung who agreed for her request and joins Chaewon on her side to announce that the general manager Bang Sihyuk already booked the match to happen in the main event for tonight.

At the moment, Kim Chaewon and Jang Wonyoung is now battling the defending champions Myoui Mina and YN inside the ring. YN is gradually standing up to his feet near the steel steps after being tossed exterior while Wonyoung is now setting up an assault to the recuperating adversary.

Wonyoung rampages but YN ducks underneath, resulting Wonyoung's attempted knee strike to collide within the strong surface of the steel steps instead. It made the Queen Of Strong Style groan in the pain as she clutches her aching knee.

"Jang Wonyoung knee first onto the steps and now a double team by The Myouis." the commentator Knight Yoo states as Mina arrives on to the same ringside spot where her twin brother and Wonyoung are.