CHAPTER 5: [The Newest Addition]

Previously on CHAPTER 4: "The Bloodline's Expectations"...

Meanwhile at the same time from The Bloodline's household, a mysterious person who is in charge of the confined Jinyoung is working out at the gym when she got notified of Mina's phone call to her.

 Wiping off her sweat using a towel, she picks it up and placed it on her ear.

 "What?" 

 "Yuta wants me to tell you something." 

 "Spill it out. I'm in the middle of my workout here." She said as she drank a cold water in her tumbler. 

 "Sorry to interrupt then. Well, I'll be quick. I'm in the middle of the road too with YN." Mina apologized. 

"Yuta wants me to inform you that he decided to bring you with us in September 3. He wants you to do him a favor." 

 "I suppose there's a return I can get?" 

 "Main roster debut. He already have it cleared." Mina answered. "You ready for a war?" 

 The woman cracked her neck and smickered. "We're always taking it all, Mina. Ofcourse, I am... and tell Yuta that it's settled." 

 The call ended as the woman faced the punching bag and started doing massive blows again, with the desire for annihilation in the main roster as she finally joins her family's side clouding her mind.

-----------------------------------Later at that same night, Minatozaki Sana participated in the Fatal 5 Way match with the winner will get awarded as the number #1 contender to face the current Intercontinental Champion in the roster at the upcom...

Later at that same night, Minatozaki Sana participated in the Fatal 5 Way match with the winner will get awarded as the number #1 contender to face the current Intercontinental Champion in the roster at the upcoming September premium live event Clash In The Combat officially announced by general manager Bang Sihyuk.

Unfortunately, Sana was one of the 4 fighters who failed to achieve the victory as one of them instead took the pin and secure a chance at the said championship match.

Sana felt sad and upset at herself for not turning what she and Yuta agreed on to be a reality. She wanted to make Yuta proud of her but again, she failed. She believed that she had that advantage already but the moment stole it from her, and now it's making her blame the fault at herself because she's the one who did the failure of accomplishing her task.

It wasn't too late though, as what she keeps on saying to herself. She can still able to understand that not every time will favor on what she wants. She just have to keep moving forward and be grateful that atleast she's still managing to maintain her relationship with The Bloodline, but she assures that it will turn out soon that she'll finally succeed to make Yuta acknowledge her to be part of their faction and somehow... began to easily impress herself more on him once they had a closer attraction between each other.

Without anyone's knowledge, the real reason why she's so motivated in getting close with them especially Yuta is that... Sana wanted to be friends with them while she's keeping a secret of having an affection for the The Empire Chief. This was her strategy to prove herself how worthy she can be and attempt him to share the same feelings she's having.

Although so far, she wasn't seeing any signs; she could tell that Yuta was getting along with her and that's fine enough for her. It may be going slow but atleast it's moving. It ain't going to be a distraction though, that's why she can somehow set aside her feelings either when he's in front of The Bloodline or exactly at Yuta. The important thing remains and that is to stick at the plan of strengthening their bond just as what she always wanted from the start.

Back at her the next move she has in mind, Sana knew that Yuta will be addressing the audience tonight by showing up live in the arena before the show ends; so she decided to standby at the backstage by keeping an eye on her Empire Chief in case something goes wrong despite of the recent bumps and hits her body took during the match, as well as to strive redeeming herself for the loss she took earlier.

Transitioning to the scope of the arena where the show is still on air, the crowd was awakened and thrilled for the arrival of the Empire Chief and the current Japan Combat Federation World Champion Yuta Nakamoto when his final-boss like entrance theme played around the arena.

He made his way inside the ring in a pace he prefers to allow the crowd to acknowledge and respect his presence in their eyes. As he got what he always wanted whenever he shows up as the main event champion, he starts off his segment with the message he has in store for everyone to hear.

"Alright, here's the deal." Yuta said in his microphone, focusing back at the camera filming him after roaming around in the center of the ring. "I'm not here every week anymore.So, everyone's in a while people gonna come here and say some STUPID STUFF."

He tightlipped and slightly extended his head forward as he spoke the last words slowly and loudly. "If anyone ever comes out here and say in my face that the face of the company is not me, they're lying." Yuta crumpled his expression at how absurd it is.

"If anyone ever comes out here and saya that they're the main event and it's not me, they're lying." He repeated the way he reacted. "And if ever they come out here and say that they are carying this company on their backs..."

Yuta stared directly at the camera and went closer. "Kim Jennie, YOU'RE LYING."

He looked away and turns his attention again at the crowd. "There's only one who can say all of that with all honesty and truth, and that is your Highness Of The Land and The Empire Chief, Yuta Nakamoto!" He said with intensity in his deep voice.

"I told you all many many time and I'm a man of my word! What I say has substance here, so I don't have to say anything face to face to Jennie because she's beneath me-" Yuta didn't get to finish his speech when he glared at the entranceway as the battle theme of Kim Jennie suddenly played to alert everyone on his appearance.

"She's here, and I don't think it sits well for the Korean Warrior Kim Jennie!" commentator Knight Yoo says as Jennie trails into the path across the ring where The Empire Chief is standing alone, observing his approach with pure calmness. 

Jennie mentioned last week that when gasoline was added to the fire, things are going to get hotter and what she's hearing again from Yuta himself tonight is what fuels her adrenaline to put shame on his egotistical enemy on their road to their collision at Clash In The Combat by taking off the title from him. Her entire career she built in this company has been heartfelt and emotional for her and she aims to climax it 2 weeks for tonight at her hometown Seoul, South Korea by doing that.

Jennie reaches a mic from a personnel and stands in front of Yuta, eyeing him with seriousness. "Now I would love to say right into your face what you've been saying recently but as you mentioned, you're not really always here anymore so I'm going straight to the point."

She stepped closer, inches away from Yuta; furrowing her eyebrows. "I don't think you represent those titles the way they deserve to be represented that you did not deserve to be a champion!"

Yuta's head went back and forth as he represented a puzzled look, furrowed cock-eye and stretched lips as he tries to process the critique he just received from an unlikely person. 

He lowered his sight to see the world title belt wrapped in his waist then glanced back at the stoic Jennie. "I don't deserve it? I don't deserve to be a champion?! After everything I just said, you did not understand-"

"YOU DON'T DESERVE. YOU HEARD ME!" Jennie snaps. Yuta's lips twitched in the increasing anger inside him. " You want me to tell you why? Let's look at these past couple of years, the wiseman has been serving at you politically, you got the Myouis, the Bloodline; working for you physically and taking bullets for you and sure, when you guys are all together ofcourse... yeah! You're the Bloodline, no one can take down the Bloodline, probably you are in god mode but let me remind you this:

YOU'RE.JUST. A. MAN!" Jennie daringly pointed her fingers at Yuta who's giving her death stare filled with impulsive fire beneath those orbs at the continous backlash he's getting. "And right now, I can see something different in your eyes... but it's just you and I. I see fear."

Yuta kept on tilting his head to avoid Jennie's long-stayed glare at him as soon as she even went closer. "I see some concern and you should be scared because there's no one that me, Kim Jennie can tear apart with my bare hands."

The camera directed at Yuta and Jennie doing a heated stare down at one another, the crowd is feeling the anticipation and intense this match is going to be. At Clash In The Combat, I'm going to tear you apart and I'm going to take that title from you."

Yuta choked at Jennie's warning, pursing his lips arrogantly as if he's silently encouraging Jennie to do something impossible. Jennie leaned back when she realized something. 

"You know what? We're alone tonight, and it seems like a unqiue opportunity since you're here in the arena too, you don't have the Bloodline. I definitely feel like I want a fight here in Nagoya!"

Jennie threw the mic out of the ring and most of the crowd began to stand up to witness an impending brawl. Yuta did the same and the two traded hits until Yuta surpassed, luring Jennie into the turnbuckle where she took series of blows around her body.

It didn't stopped her from being dominated as Jennie found a sneak spot, hitting Yuta in the kidney then stabbed a knee to his thigh as he stumbled, then she took the turn to give him couple of slaps and chops in his cheek and chest.

Jennie stepped back to give herself a momentum once Yuta was left in the center, she ran after and performs a neckbreaker to Yuta.

She quickly stood up, eyeing the harmed Yuta clutching the back of his head in pain as he rolled in the turnbuckle. Jennie went to the other side parallel to his and taunted Yuta as she sets herself up to attack Yuta with her Pink Venom rocket kick.

The crowd then slowly became loud with their noises as Jennie finally charges towards Yuta but with the additional help by the camera filming the fight, the people watching in their homes also realized that Jennie didn't eventually kicked Yuta...

... but rather he was replaced by Minatozaki Sana who just arrived in the scene, enters the ring and pushes Yuta off to sacrificingly allow herself get kicked instead by Jennie in the face.

Distracted, Jennie wasn't ready when Yuta unleashed a superman punch on her. She hold her cheek that went contact with Yuta's fist as she went down in the ring, enabling Yuta to be the one to set himself up this time in the corner while he concerningly and confusingly checked on Sana who saved him.

Yuta screams out the beast inside of him as he taunts Jennie but as he was about to deliver a spear to her, Jennie countered it with another Pink Venom but this time it went successfully onto Yuta who gasped at the impact that hit his face.

"Jennie is right! Yuta is vulnerable if the Bloodline wasn't here!" Knight Yoo calls as Jennie entertained the hyped crowd as she picks up the world title belt laid at the side of the ring.

"Poor Sana took a bullet for Yuta, but Yuta got a Pink Venom as well!" commentator Lee Kwangsoo recapped after.

"Will this be the scene at Clash In The Combat as Kim Jennie ends the record setting reign of Yuta Nakamoto? Will this going to be Jennie's night at her own hometown Seoul, South Korea?" Knight laid all the possible questions suited for this match as the show ends with Jennie climbing the turnbuckles as she raised the world title belt with the fans cheering out loud for her.

----------------------------------------------

1 WEEK LATER / August 29, 2023

Sana just entered The Bloodline locker room and immediately met all the people inside: YN, Mina and Jinyoung all standing up in the corner except for one which is Yuta who is sitting comfortably on his personal chair.

"Should I-"

"Yeah, you know what to do." Yuta understood what she's about to meant. Sana sat beside him.

"So uhm, how's everything going?" Sana asked as she groaned at her stiff body sinking at the softness of the seat.

"I'm good. What about you?"

"I'm okay, I guess. Gotta be honest though, my jaw still sore a little after last week when remember-" Sana answered but Yuta followed right away, didn't want to hear it specifically.

"Yeah, you lost." Yuta changed the topic real quick, sending Sana into an instant shame and guilt for herself.

Sana caressed her hair behind and shyly looked at Yuta. "I- I did technically lose, that's true yeah."

Yuta smiled. "But sometimes, bad things happen right? So we can redeem ourselves."

Sana looked at Yuta surprisingly, recognizing that his words were the exact ones she's thinking about last week. She blushed a bit at how they do kinda shared the same mindset. 

"T-that's right, that's how I see it too!" Sana looked at The Myouis for a second as she found it impressive. 

"Well, you think I forgot?" Yuta smirked. Sana bit her lips and forcefully contained a giggle of self-reproach.

"By the way, about last week. I was alone." Yuta became serious while he kept on looking at Sana. "I needed somebody to help me out, and I appreciate what you did for me. That's something a family would do." 

Sana's cheeks are now forming beet red spots at Yuta's touching words. 

"I'm happy to do it, I really am." Sana nodded along with her charming smile. "I want you to know that you can count on me for anything, really."

Yuta interlocked his fingers and sat straight, huffing out an air in relief. "Well, that's good to hear... because I need another favor from you."

"Name it." Sana spreaded her arms welcomely.

"I need Jennie occupied. I need her distracted, eyes off the ball."

"Look, I got a match with her tonight and you could have asked the right person, I'm the master strategist Minatozaki Sana and that's what I do." Sana chuckled as she pointed at herself. 

"That's what you do. Yup."

"I get inside people's head, I make myself comfortable there, I'm throwing out a blanket and I'm doing a picnic while having a little dance~" Sana daydreamed while effortlessly showing her dance move she's talking about, unbeknowst to the rest it was the dance from one of her favorite K-Pop song titled "Mr. Taxi" by Girls Generation.

Yuta grinned at Sana's sillyness. "That's the dance you did?"

"Yeah, I'm dancing like this in her head!" Sana cheerfully said as she continued pumping up and down her fists and arms while Yuta hilariously pointed her at YN and Mina who's observing her. YN was trying to hold out a laughter in the corner, covering his mouth to repel the noise he nearly made.

"She won't know what's what, by the time he gets to Seoul; you're gonna break her in half!" Sana punched her palm. "You got this, it's gonna be a piece of cake! In fact, I was thinking maybe this is something we can do all together right? Like as a unit. The Bloodline, it could be a type of bonding for all of us."

"That's sounds good but the thing is, you put The Bloodline out there, you put me The Empire Chief and i'm extremely distracting, it's nice about you. That's what I'm saying."

"And you command respect, that's fine." Sana nodded. "You know what, I appreciate the opportunity letting me go out there, do this on my own."

Yuta proceeds on agreeing at what Sana say, nodding and grinning back at her. "Thank you, Yuta!"

"You have the opportunity to be the main event, I don't take that lightly." Yuta confidently stated.

Sana slowly stands up from her seat, looking around at The Bloodline with a satisfied feeling. She went to Mina and the two embraced. "I got this. Thank you again everyone, so much." 

"Good luck, muse." Mina said to her with a small smile.

And when Sana was done on Mina as she tried to invite YN for a hug too, YN's eyes largened for a second before it switches to a squint as his brows furrowed, instead pushing Sana away by pointing her the door way out of the locker room.

"Alright then." Sana just accepted YN's cold act and exits out of the room.

-----------------

3 DAYS LATER / August 29, 2023

Their ambush was executed perfectly as they closed Friday Night Knockdown with a brutality when Nakamoto Yuta  along with his cousins Myoui YN and Mina emerges after Sana's loss over Jennie and teams up on the babyface fighter with blended attacks on her.

Jennie was squad stomped, smashed by three steel chairs one by one repeatedly, ate a spear from Yuta and double frog splashes by The Myouis respectively and many more until it stopped when Yuta poses for a camera shot along with The Myouis and the recovered Sana behind him as he sat in a steel chair that traps the destroyed Jennie's head and neck beneath.

Now at tonight's Monday Night War, the Knockdown-drafted fighters Sana and The Myouis visited the show to address the crowd until they got interrupted by one of the actual War-drafted fighter in the roster Choi Miyeon, clarifying them that this show was never theirs and it has always been hers. Miyeon also reminded them that their cousin slash big boss Yuta still owes her one after they feuded 3 times two years ago at the early days of his reign but all were ended up unsuccessful to her.

Sana tried to warn her friend Miyeon to stay out but she refuses. Miyeon walks onto the ring and told YN how she doesn't forget that he and Jinyoung were responsible from preventing her to win the title before. She targeted YN and issued a challenge on him which was booked offically later by Sihyuk to be part of the show.

During the match, YN is the top rope, focusing on Miyeon who is laid exhausted on the middle. He did a splash but Miyeon prevented, pushing her both knees up that will block YN's collision to her body.

YN grunted in pain and it gave Miyeon time to roll him for a pinfall but he kicked out. Miyeon stood up and superkicked YN in the face then gave another one to Mina after her instincts made her aware of the distraction she's doing by confronting the referee.

With the advantage in her hands, Miyeon climbs to the top rope as YN switched positions with her this time and unlike him, she executed a frog splash perfectly and covers him up which sadly didn't work as he still kicked out.

Miyeon pulls up YN to get him ready for her finisher called Blow Your Mind which is a stunner, but YN returns to his consciousness and punches Miyeon in the stomach before locked her head and performed a DDT to pause her rate of winning probability.

Rolling out of the ring, he meets up with Sana and Mina who are watching on the ringside to support her. YN faced Sana and commanded her. "Get a chair."

"What?"

"I said, get a chair!"

Sana was troubled when YN told her to do so, but with Mina's encouragement by repeating it again with calmness that its part of YN's strrategy to attempt securing a victory for this match made her finally move as she complied by picking up one of the spare steel chairs in the timekeepers area.

Mina followed through the plan, intentionally trying to enter the ring which caused the referee to warn her and create a complete distraction, it permitted YN to drag Miyeon's head and press it it on the middle rope to present it on Sana who's holding the chair.

"Do it!" YN shouted. Sana started to hesitate, realizing that she's being asked to hit her friend in exchange of helping YN to win. She panickedly looked at him and Mina as she finalizes her choice.

"DO IT!!!"

Sana was still having second choice, her body is still in a stance where she's about to do it. YN has no other choice but to let go of Miyeon when Mina left the referee to check on the conflicted Sana.

"What are you doing?! You're supposed to hit her with a chair!" Mina complained as she talks with Sana who is still occupied because of the state her friend is currently having.

"T- the referee has caught us!" Sana excused as nervously saw the referee warning her after seeing her drop the chair near the barricade.

"I was distracting the referee! You should've hit her with the chair that's the plan!" Mina argued back at her.

"Ask YN he saw w-what happened!"

"What are you talking about?!" YN frustratedly loosened his grip on the ropes as he listened and watched Sana and Mina's miscommunication.

While two continued to discuss about what happened, YN received a surprise Blow My Mind from Miyeon who already spent enough time to recollect his energy and strike back at YN who got inattentive from the altercation between Sana and Mina.

The referee counted and it reached the three, late for Sana to hurriedly end her conversation with Mina as she realized that YN is going to lose by trying to enter the ring and break the pin. 

Sana was left frozen, speechless and responsible for the mistake as she just stared at Miyeon who is celebrating her victory to the ramp while yelling at her inaudibly that she doesn't froget what Yuta did to her while YN and Mina are glaring at Sana in discontent.

---------------------------------------------------

5 DAYS LATER / September 3, 2023

The first September's Saturday evening is the time set for Japan Fightful Federation to finally held their newly produced fight show Clash In The Combat as it is scheduled to take place outside of Japan: Seoul, South Korea.

The Korean fans of the said company were introduced from the match card consisting the event. Some results were satisying, some were not but that didn't stopped everyone from watching and enjoying the shown especially that the last match and the main event for tonight is the most anticipated out of them all.

It's Kim Jennie vs. Nakamoto Yuta for the Japan Fightful Federation World Championship. Before the match started, The Myouis and Park Jinyoung who were escorting Yuta  in his entrance were requested by the Empire Chief himself to return at the backstage as he suggested to face Jennie alone. They were hesitatnt at first but listened afterwards, granting Yuta's request by leaving him.

Meanwhile, Sana was unable to participate and join them for their side tonight due to an unexpected and untimely fever. Her sickness resulted for her absence and she informed The Bloodline about it, and they were completely fine about it because she deserves to rest for now.
Yuta told Sana that he will dedicate this win for her before the call ended, causing Sana to blush weakly in her resting bed at Yuta's heartwarming deed.

In the midst of the awesome showdown between these two warriors, Jennie was the one who is leading the competition as she gave punches after punches at the bloody Yuta whose head accidentally bumped on one of the metal shards covering the ringpost.

She managed to make Yuta dizzy, so she enveloped Yuta's head and hooked both his arms as she slammed backwards, hitting him for an underhook DDT before she entertained the fans with a kip-up and an encouraging gestures to the fans.

Raising her hand up in the air as she went to the corner to set herself up that will bring Yuta to the karma he belongs and send justice to everyone who fell victim in his reign, Jennie counts down as the crowd joined her in support.

"3....2....1!"

"The end of the reign! PINK VENOM!" Knight exclaimed as Jennie capably knocked out Yuta for greated good with her rocket kick of a finishing move.

"We're gronna crown a brand new world champion!" Knight added as the referee began to count own while the Seoul citizens cheered and chanted along with the official.

"1...2..-"

"AWWWWWWWW!" The Seoul crowd reacted distastefully when they saw the referee got yanked out of the ring by a certain force.

The camera focused on this accountable mysterious black clothed figure who eyed down the aching referee in the ringside. 

"Jennie was going to win when this unknown person just grabbed the referee's leg and throw him out of the ring- OH MY GOD!!!"

Jennie lets go of Yuta's leg as she confusedly realized that the referee didn't counted up to three. She rotated her head and witnessed also the face of the person who ruined her moment.

"That's- NO WAY- Kwangsoo, t-that's..."

The mysterious person finally removes the hood blocking off the face, making a quite loud reaction from the fans. She revealed her identity, Jennie, half of the crowd and the rest of the production team of the company were all familiar at this person that turns out to be a WOMAN staring down with fierce at Jennie.

"That is Hirai Momo, The Myoui's younger cousin!" Knight introduces Momo to Kwangsoo and to the other people watching from their TVs about who is she. 

"The fighting machine, the meanest in the bunch, the federation's developmental program standout, Yuta's cousin and another member of the Nakamoto family is here to cost Jennie the World Championship and help her cousin out!" Knight says as everyone watches Jennie reaches for Momo's hair and pull it towards her, making Momo to hop in the ring but the referee broke up the two while warning both possible disqualification.

Not wanting it to happen, Jennie lets go from Momo but as she turns around she was met by an emphatic spear by Yuta. The referee counted to three and it completed. The Seoul crowd booed as the announcer declared Yuta's win and still the Japan Federation World Champion for 700 plus days.

Yuta raised the title and presented himself as the defending champ in front of the devastated, saddened and unamused Seoul crowd for the loss of their pick and their very own hometown representative Kim Jennie. 

Yuta exits the ring and reunites with Momo who's waiting for him. The two both nodded at each other and Yuta smirked at her as they began to walk out of the arena triumphantly after accomplishing two important things to do for tonight: retain the title for The Bloodline and let the people be introduced to the newest addition in their group through a surprise appearance which would serve also as the main roster debut, in the name of Hirai Momo.

 The two both nodded at each other and Yuta smirked at her as they began to walk out of the arena triumphantly after accomplishing two important things to do for tonight: retain the title for The Bloodline and let the people be introduced to the n...