CHAPTER 6: [The Fighting Machine]

HAVE YOU WATCHED THE NEW MISAMO "DO NOT TOUCH" MV? IF NOT, GO AND STREAM IT! DON'T LET YOURSELF MISS OUT A MASTERPIECE!

Previously on TTOTB CHAPTER 5...

The mysterious person finally removes the hood blocking off the face, making a quite loud reaction from the fans. She revealed her identity, Jennie, half of the crowd and the rest of the production team of the company were all familiar at this person that turns out to be a WOMAN staring down with fierce at Jennie.

"That is Hirai Momo, The Myoui's younger cousin!" Knight introduces Momo to Kwangsoo and to the other people watching from their TVs about who is she. 

"The fighting machine, the meanest in the bunch, the federation's developmental program standout, Yuta's cousin and another member of the Nakamoto family is here to cost Jennie the World Championship and help her cousin out!" Knight says as everyone watches Jennie reaches for Momo's hair and pull it towards her, making Momo to hop in the ring but the referee broke up the two while warning both possible disqualification.

Not wanting it to happen, Jennie lets go from Momo but as she turns around she was met by an emphatic spear by Yuta. The referee counted to three and it completed. The Seoul crowd booed as the announcer declared Yuta's win and still the Japan Federation World Champion for 700 plus days.

Yuta raised the title and presented himself as the defending champ in front of the devastated, saddened and unamused Seoul crowd for the loss of their pick and their very own hometown representative Kim Jennie. 

Yuta exits the ring and reunites with Momo who's waiting for him. The two both nodded at each other and Yuta smirked at her as they began to walk out of the arena triumphantly after accomplishing two important things to do for tonight: retain the title for The Bloodline and let the people be introduced to the newest addition in their group through a surprise appearance which would serve also as the main roster debut, in the name of Hirai Momo.

 The two both nodded at each other and Yuta smirked at her as they began to walk out of the arena triumphantly after accomplishing two important things to do for tonight: retain the title for The Bloodline and let the people be introduced to the n...

SEPTEMBER 9, 2023 | ONE WEEK LATER

Kicking off this episode of Friday Night Shutdown, the entrance theme of The Myouis played in the arena as their titrantron presented in the large screen; alerting the crowd of Sapporo to rejoice their arrival.

Seconds later, the twin siblings and the current tag team champions Myoui Mina and YN walks out together with the Honorary Muse Minatozaki Sana as they energetically feeds off the atmosphere with their good mood they're feeling to walk out and show the world that their successful status is still intact after what happened last week at Clash In The Combat.

All of them left South Korea while retaining the titles. However, it wasn't that strong to feel joyful at that achievement when the group's one member and that is Sana herself who missed the entire event due to a sickness.