CHAPTER 10 (SPECIAL): [Rise Of The Empire Chief]

In this chapter, there will be no any of the MISAMO trio to feature in here. This special chapter is only to tell the origins of Yuta Nakamoto becoming The Empire Chief and how did his historic title run begun, which led to the foundation of The Bloodline.

Oh, and by the way, Your appearance in this story will be ENHYPEN's Park Sunghoon. I chose him because since your role in this story is YN Myoui, who is the twin brother of your older sister Myoui Mina, I based your appearance on being mostly similar to Mina too, and I've seen some contents telling how Mina and Sunghoon look almost like "siblings" because of how similar their features are, so that's why. But I'm not telling you to follow me though; if you're still more comfortable imagining yourself in your role, then I have no problem with it. This is just optional.

PREVIOUSLY ON TTOTB CHAPTER 9: [The Reason Why]...

"Here's what we gonna do. If you still don't work yourself being SHY SHY SHY around Sana again, I'm gonna do something you ain't gonna like." Yuta warned YN who is still couldn't calm himself down from his cackles because of Sana's newly made catchphrase.

"Here's what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna take that "Honorary" away, and I'm gonna make her our official Bloodline's muse." Yuta said as he points out at Sana's scarf around her neck, with YN now back at being seriousness even though the glimpse of how he surrendered herself from Sana's irresistable effect is still visible.

YN gave Yuta an incomprehensible look, muttering "You can't be serious, cous?!" but Yuta just nodded back at him and points his head. "Use the time well, think wisely."

"Well ladies and gentlemen, I think The Empire Chief has called an end to this segment. Please catch your Empire Chief LIVE and in person from all around the world next time on Friday Night Knockdown." Jinyoung said as he gave his closing remark in regards to The Bloodline, doing a mic drop before the arena played Yuta's theme again.

The show ended with The Bloodline as Yuta walked out on the ring first followed by Jinyoung, Mina, and Momo until YN and Sana were the last ones. Sana gave a cheeky smile on him in which he blushed before quickly rolling his eyes back and ignoring her to hid it away.

 Sana gave a cheeky smile on him in which he blushed before quickly rolling his eyes back and ignoring her to hid it away

AUGUST 20, 2020 | 3 YEARS AGO

The Japan Combat Federation's World Champion Dong Young-bae or better known by his alias Taeyang is making his entrance to the ramp. The titantron, the raging theme, and his aura as he emerges in the arena perfectly congruent altogether to describe the cursing adrenaline and fueled motivation of him to finally finish his last quest.

That, is in the form of his contender, being his 3rd straight match with him, but this time... the opponent is in another persona as a part of his character, which is Taeyang's biggest challenge because this one's is the final form of Shin Dong-hee: a diabolical, merciless, and beastly character.

Shindong is waiting for Taeyang to join him in the ring as he creepily stalked at the corner. Their eyes had contact, and Taeyang never wore such a terrifying expression before that will match to what he's having today.