AU Y/n Wiki

This is a Wiki of the AU Y/ns because I am growing concerned about the vast amount of Y/ns that have been implemented into the story. Here is every Y/n as of chapter 2.5 "The Wanderer" and one upcoming Y/n.
_______________________________________

Classic Y/n
The Origins

The original version of Y/n who mysteriously disappeared at the end of the first book

The original version of Y/n who mysteriously disappeared at the end of the first book. What separates the sequel book from the first book is that in the sequel book, Classic Y/n and Classic Sans have both left their home AU. The first book entirely takes place in the Classic Timeline.

LV 20
Soul: DETERMINATION
Status: Corrupted
Ability: Standard

Classic Y/n has a standard fight style similar to that of StoryShift Chara, however they have higher damage because of their LV and do not have blasters since there is no connection to Asriel or Gaster. Like every Y/n, they are capable of harnessing the standard set of blue (stop), orange (move), and green (heal) magic in addition to red magic which signifies higher damage than white magic.
_______________________________________

Dust Y/n
Memory of Dust

The Y/n originating from DustTale

The Y/n originating from DustTale. They give Dust Sans permission to kill them, saying that their soul will cover his weaknesses so he may defeat the human. However, their fear soul keeps resetting them against their will so he cannot kill them no matter how many times he tries. The fear soul will only bring you back if you truly want to die.

LV 20
Soul: FEAR
Status: Deceased
Ability: Standard

Dust Y/n shares the same fight style as Classic Y/n but with less damage and no motivation to fight as they have not had the chance to develop determination. They remain in fear of their enemies and prefer to flee.

Debut: 0.3 "Dust Tale"

Killer Y/n suspects Dust Sans is hiding Dust Y/n in his room, discovering a comb and breaking it as a threat as it is against the rules to hide a prisoner for personal reasons. When Dust Y/n goes missing, Dust Sans blames Killer Y/n, though it is later revealed they had nothing to do with it. It was in fact Horror Sans who killed them and fed them to their own Sans.