[1.0] The Deal

This is a sequel to my first book. For those who are new, please go read that first if you have not done so!

 For those who are new, please go read that first if you have not done so!

_______________________________________

「Cross Sans POV」

"Here we are. The first pacifist timeline." Nightmare spoke with his tentacles retracting behind him as he evaluated his foreign surroundings. "The people here are a bit rude, but they managed to be happy thanks to a little human and a stupid flower."

Cross took a few steps in the fresh snow before Nightmare spoke again, causing him to stop in his tracks. "Remember our deal."

「Classic Sans POV」

Sans tumbled out of the portal to find himself landing face first in the fresh snow as it closed behind him.

"Psst! Hey, Sans!" Ink peered out from behind a bush. "Wake up!"

"Five more minutes..." Sans mumbled as he started to fall asleep in the snow when he heard your voice.

"Are you okay, Sans?" You asked, and his sockets shot wide open to see you crouched over him with a pout.

He blinked as his pinpricks focused on you to see that you looked perfectly fine if not better. "Wait a minute, is this Y/n?! Where are we?! This place, it can't be!"

"Pfft, calm down, pal. This is not your Y/n." Ink nervously chuckled.

Sans got up from the snow and gazed up at the blood red sky before glancing back to see that you had a red collar around your neck with his name clearly engraved on the tag.

"Welcome to..." Ink stretched as he took in the familiar scent of snow and pine. "UnderFell!"

"Aaand why are you hiding there?" Sans gave him a questioning look.

"I must prevent myself from being seen in any AU for everybody's sake." Ink said with a modest smile. "Don't worry about this Y/n, though. We met in the anti-void. It's a long story."

"If you had done that with Cross, none of this would be happening and I wouldn't be here, with only half a soul, and so far from home." Sans responded with an unimpressed look on his face.

"... Sorry?" Ink opened his starry sockets as he tried to process everything he was just told.

"Nothing, nothing." Sans nonchalantly brushed it off with a roll of his pinpricks and faced forward to see the quiet town up ahead. "So, Cross came to this place?"

"I hope so." Ink stood by his side. "This world is living a pacifist timeline despite... many problems."

He then put his hands on his hips as he evaluated the damage done to the core code and spoke. "But I'm sure Nightmare brought him to this place."

"Okay." Sans simply shrugged and stuffed his hands in his pockets. "Let's go then."

「Fell Y/n POV」