Together

Story: Even The Strongest, Chapter 5

(I may end up deleting this chapter, I'm not too happy with how it turned out, seems kinda bad to me)

A/N: So good news, my trial went well, my rapist got charged for second degree rape and three counts of sex offenses, he'll be in prison for a minimum of 27 years. Turns out he was a serial rapist and had other victims as well, he had recordings of many victims on his computer, one of which was completely unconscious.

ALSO THERE ARE SOME RAPE FLASHBACKS IN THIS CHAPTER SO YOU NEED TO BE WARNED. Most of the conversations are things the rapist actually said to me and did(few things improvised because memories are still hazy or to take Goku's character into consideration and also because I remembered these things during my trial.), you might want to be careful when proceeding, but I will give a content warning on the beginning part of it, so you can skip it. It was very hard for me to write so it's pretty vague just to get through it, but it's still touching on a very sensitive matter so yeah.

ONE OTHER THING: There's a very small change to the Grandfather Gohan backstory to this. In this, Goku not only has a grave for Gohan but he also for certain saw Gohan's body after he was killed, but just like in canon, he still didn't know he was the one who did it until he saw Vegeta's great ape form. This chapter goes into a little bit of that trauma because once again venting purposes and I don't see a lot of that explored, but this does get sorta dark so yeah.

Additionally, I moved the photo lineup part from chapter 3 to this chapter because it's closer to what I remember happened later.

TRIGGER WARNINGS: (again), Rape flashbacks, very dirty language. Self-harm, cutting, and talk of death/suicide again, also past death and exploration of grief.

(RAPE FLASHBACKS AHEAD)

"I don't think I want to do this."

Goku's attempt at speaking up for himself was the first thing he really processed himself saying in a while. It was weak and timid, but loud enough to be heard.

A body was being pressed against his. Hands were fondling him, groping his frame. Stroking him.

Goku had been completely stripped of his clothing and was naked under the man above him. He felt vulnerable. Exposed. And somehow, despite being labeled one of the toughest fighters in the universe, utterly defenseless .

"Just relax. 'm not going to do anything." Allan spoke right over him entirely, shoving fingers inside of him one by one. 

Goku winced at the pressure. He wanted to believe his words but he couldn't. Not after this.