ROCK

ATITTIES

me
okay so i took the twins
to the park today and
eunji wants me to send
you this

me
*a video*

———

"what have you got there, sweetheart? what is it?" the camera lowers to get a closer shot of the object in the toddler's hand.

the girl smiles happily, opening her palm to show a small rock. "rock!" she says cheerily, trying her best to show it off to the camera.

in the background, hakkun waddles around, squatting down every now and then to gently run his finger over the blades of green grass.

"that's right, princess! a rock! it's a very nice rock, isn't it?" yuna giggles behind the camera and eunji's eyes meet hers with a smile.

"nice rock!" she shouts, laughing loudly, "kkun!" the girl calls for her twin who was off in his own little world, inspecting all the plants surrounding him.

"kkuni!" she calls again, beckoning for him to join them. he stands up and runs over as best as he can, stopping abruptly before he can bump into anyone. "look! rock."

eunji holds the rock in her left hand, her right taking her brother's hand and opening his fingers so his palm is flat and facing upwards. she then delicately placed the rock in his palm and uses her fingers to close his own around it.

"for you." she grins at him as he takes a close look at the rock before smiling shyly.

"aww, how sweet!" yuna exclaims, "kkuni, say thank you!"

rather than saying anything, the boy leans over to hug his sister who happily wraps her arms around him.

"good job, guys!" the video ends with the twins still wrapped in each other's arms, both of them wearing smiles that stretched from one ear to the other.

———

me
SHE GAVE HIM A ROCK
ARE YOU JOKING THEY
ARE SO PRECIOUS THIS
WORLD DOESNT
DESERVE THEM

mingi
i'm in tears i can't do this
anymore

wooyoung
do you think it's possible
that the more you hang
out with someone the
more you become like
them because why does
every little thing suddenly
have me crying enough
to flood a small city i
don't understand

san
BRO I WANT KIDS

yeosang
ME /srs

mingi
haha i already have them

me
i want more

mingi
haha why

me
BECAUSE I DO MIN
OKAY JIHYO CHRIST
I APOLOGISE FOR
WANTING TO HAVE
YOUR BABIES

mingi
i'm scared

wooyoung
ARE YOU ALREADY
FUCKING PREGNANT
WTF

me
no i'm not

me
are you assuming that
i am because i got
mad

wooyoung
what no i swear to god
i didn't think you were

me
no i get it

me
i'm a woman in a
so if i'm emotional either
mingi did something
or im pregnant