CONFESSION

AUTHOR

*whispers* double update
slut

FUCK YEAH DOUBLE
UPDATE

...

"atiny... i have something to tell you all..." mingi mumbles, watching as comments begin to roll in. he glances up at yuna who smiles reassuringly at him and he smiles back before looking back at the camera with a heavy sigh.

"i have..." he hesitated for a moment. it was more nerve wracking than he imagined it being—confessing his love for his best friend and colleague's sister to the world—but he wanted to do it. he takes another deep breath, wiping his sweaty palms on his jeans. "i have a girlfriend."

he stills for a moment, waiting for the angry fans to start calling him every name under the sun for loving someone other than them.

he waits.

and waits.

and waits but they never come. instead, the comments are flooded with words of joy and congratulations and he lets himself breathe, tears of joy threatening to spill.

"i wanted you all to hear it from me directly, rather than through an article or a rumour." he states, wiping his eyes quickly and smiling at the camera, "i am in a relationship with a woman that i have loved for as long as i can remember. the single, most incredible, most gorgeous person i have ever met. i've wanted to tell you all for a long time but, we felt that we should wait until we were both in a position where we felt it would be okay."

as he scrolls through the comments, answering them all as best as he can, he doesn't notice but, yuna is quietly letting tears slip freely, staring at her boyfriend with an expression that's practically oozing love. she'd tried not to but she sniffs and mingi's eyes immediately find hers, filling with concern the moment he sees her wet cheeks and pouty smile.

his live is forgotten as he stands from his seat, ready to rush to her side, "what's wrong? are you okay?"

"i'm fine," she chuckles, wiping her face with the sleeve of her jacket, "that was really sweet."

he smiles as she sobs, staring up at him with a pout and he makes his way over to her, pulling her off the floor into his arms and kissing her cheek softly.

"i love you," he mumbles and she sniffs again, "don't cry, you big baby."

yuna pulls away, fighting back a smile as she hits his shoulder gently. "i'm going to check on the twins," she whispers, "i don't know if they heard me but, if they did, tell them i said bye."

"why don't you just say it yourself?" he frowns.

she points to her face as though it's obvious but he only tilts his head in confusion, "because i'm bawling my eyes out!"

"you don't have to show your face, come on." he takes her hand in his, pulling her over to the desk he was sitting at and taking a seat, "come here, it's okay."

she steps closer, keeping herself out of frame and mingi smiles at the camera, "she's here but, she's crying because i'm the best boyfriend in the world."

she playfully punches his shoulder and he laughs quietly. leaning slightly closer to the camera, she puts her hand into view, waving slightly, "hi, atiny! it's nice to meet you but, i have to go now. bye!"

she pulls away, waving at mingi as she leaves the room, his live still playing on her phone. she makes her way down the hall, a few doors away, to the studio where wooyoung and san were watching the twins.