SLEEPOVER

WOOYOUNG

bitch open the door

the air in your hallway is
so fucking cold i have fripple

...

yuna opens the door, slipping her phone into the pocket of her sweatpants with a smile on her face, "i'm sorry, fripple is what exactly?"

"frozen nipples, move." he pushes her out of the way and she chuckles, closing the door behind him. he enters the kitchen, dropping his bag on the floor and heading for the fridge, "where mingi and the twins?"

"mingi took them to pick up dinner." she answers quietly, nervously running her thumbs over the edge of the counter.

"right." wooyoung sighs, turning to face her, "how are you doing? i know i was a little harsh before so, i need to know that you don't hate me, i didn't ruin our relationship and that you're not sad or angry. especially with yourself. i get that it's hard not to blame yourself, especially when you're looking for a reason but it isn't your fault, yuna."

"you know," she pauses, walking slowly towards him, "since you talked to me, i've been feeling much better. it is really hard not to blame myself but i guess you're right—there's nothing i could've done. i just wish there was, you know? i wish there was something i could've done to prevent it."

she sniffs quietly, stopping halfway between where she was and wooyoung and he throws himself at her, wrapping in his arms as tightly as he can. the moment his arms begin to squeeze her she breaks down into tears, her knees going weak and her body shaking violently.

"i'm so sorry, yuna." wooyoung whispers, gently combing his fingers through her hair as he kisses her head.

they stay like this for a minute or two until the front door is unlocked. they pull away quickly and yuna wipes her eyes, quickly squeezing wooyoung's hand when he smiles reassuringly.

"hey, baby." mingi greets, smiling at yuna.

"right back at you, honey-bun." wooyoung answers sarcastically, slapping mingi's bum as he makes his way over to the twins.

mingi rolls his eyes and yuna laughs as they share a quick kiss. "how're you doing? were they tears of relief or sadness?"

"a bit of both i think." yuna whispers, pulling him down to press their lips together once more.

"so!" wooyoung yells lifting hakkun into his arms after putting eunji in her high chair, "what's for dinner? it smells good."

"dinner!" eunji shouts and everyone claps for her including hakkun, although it took him a moment to realise everyone was clapping.

"we just got some chinese takeaway." mingi answers, leaning against the counter while yuna gets to work pulling out some dishes and cutlery, "figured we wanted something simple but good for tonight. yuna has cooked every day this week, i thought she should have a break."

"yeah, babe, you really suck at taking a break." wooyoung laughs, sitting hakkun in his high chair.

when yuna turns away, mingi can already tell that her face is burning up in embarrassment and he smiles, "that's what you're here for, isn't it?"

"i guess it is." he smiles proudly, helping yuna set up the food.

once everyone had finished eating, wooyoung packs the dishwasher and turns it on while yuna begins the search for a movie to watch.

"what do you feel like watching, woo?" she calls and wooyoung shrugs without thinking about the fact that she couldn't see him. "can't see you!"

"i don't know, anything!" he answers.