VLOG

MINGI

baby can i ask you
something

sure what is it

well you know how i'm
filming a vlog

yeah

how would you feel about
introducing the twins now

wait really

yeah

the company said it might
be a good idea to do it this
way and they said that as
long as you agree we
absolutely can do it this way

are you serious

yeah i am

but only if it's okay with you

i've thought about it and i
think it's a good idea but
it is totally and completely
up to you

okay sure

okay

can you bring them down
or do you want me to come
up

uhh

why don't you come up
and then help me bring them
down it's time for lunch
anyway

yeah that's fine with me

okay

just gimme a sec to brush
my hair and wash my face
i look like i got hit and
dragged by a train

no you don't you always
look amazing

but i'll let you freshen up

thanks baby <33

i'll let you know when
i'm done

take your time there's no rush

...

mingi smiles as he places his phone down on the coffee table in front of himself, looking back at the camera. he talks for a moment about how he was going to spend the rest of the day, not bothering to take care in not mentioning the twins.

"i'll probably help yuna feed the twins and then do some work in the studio."

he can't help the smile of relief that pulls at his lips when he says the word 'twins'. it was like a weight had been lifted off of his shoulders and the video hadn't even been released yet. a second later, his phone chimes with a message from yuna, telling him that she was ready.

"okay, here we go!" mingi smiles, grabbing the camera before he stands, giving the future viewers a quick view of the living room and staircase as he walks up, smiling when he hears eunji's quiet babbling down the hall.

he knocks quietly before pushing the door open to reveal yuna on the floor with the twins, playing with some of the toys they'd received for christmas.

"atiny," mingi starts, zooming in on the three, "i want you to meet my beautiful girlfriend, jeong yuna, who is the mother of these two gorgeous babies, song eunji," she looks up at the camera, yuna trying to get her to wave to which she only smiles. "and song hakkun."

he turns the camera towards his son as yuna lifts the boy's arm, making him wave at the camera.

"these..." mingi sighs as he turns the camera back towards himself, quickly smiling down at yuna as she grabs his hand, squeezing it reassuringly, "are my babies. this is my family. and i'm very excited to finally be introducing them all to you."