WORK

"okay, you two, let's go to work." mingi grins, carrying hakkun in one arm while eunji waddled beside him, her tiny hand in his. "say, bye mama!"

"bye mama!" she yells, waving excitedly, and yuna smiles at her.

"bye bye, baby! have fun!" she shuffles over to them, kissing eunji and hakkun's foreheads before pressing her lips against mingi's and pulling away to whisper, "bring them both back in one piece or you don't get dinner, okay?"

"of course, baby." he chuckles, kissing her forehead before heading to the elevator, waving to yuna as she gets back in the car and heads back to their house. "you guys ready?"

both babies nod in reply and mingi grins, squeezing eunji's hand and kissing kkuni's forehead. around two minutes later, the three have made it to the dance studio and mingi was setting the twins' things in a corner and going to find some playpen fencing he knew they had for the children of staff.

"what're these two rascals doing here?" hongjoong asks as eunji runs over to him, wrapping her arms around his legs before turning and running at yunho.

"thought i'd give yuna a day off from them." mingi answers as he connects the panels of the playpen, "she's been pretty stressed out lately so, i figured they could just come spend the day here. is that okay with you guys?"

"of course it's okay," san coos as he lifts hakkun into his arms, smiling brightly at the boy, "they're the only reason we still like you."

mingi rolls his eyes with a smile, "yeah, okay then."

"is she okay on her own though?" wooyoung asks as he helps mingi set up the playpen.

"she's already promised that if anything is wrong, she will call either you, me or yunho. besides, i'll be checking in on her every two hours, max. she'll be fine."

when they finish setting up they both turn to see the members stretching around the room, eunji running from one uncle to another while hakkun sat beside hongjoong, trying his best to copy his stretches.

mingi smiles in amusement as he joins in stretching. after about a minute, eunji decided it was finally her father's turn to be run at and she laughs loudly as she does so, squealing when he catches her, laying down on his back and holding her above himself.

"what are you doing, crazy girl?" he chuckles as he sits up, holding his daughter against himself.

"go, go!" she struggles against his hold, kicking her legs around and pointing behind herself. he lets her go and she goes back to her previous activity of running between each of the members.

hakkun on the other hand was now sat in yeosang's lap as he stretched, the tiny boy half asleep as he sat there.

"hey, hyung, you know you're not supposed to give babies caffeine, right?" jongho chuckles as eunji runs away from him.

"what do you mean? i didn't give them caffeine."

"well you must've given her something, look at her!" seonghwa laughs and mingi smiles.

"this one on the other hand." yeosang chuckles, "he's practically asleep."

the group looks at hakkun's bobbing head and they all coo at him, causing him to sit up and look at them all.

after they'd finished stretching, mingi takes eunji while yeosang takes hakkun and they put them in the playpen, yunho pulling out some toys yuna had packed for them and placing them on the floor, while jongho lay down a pillow for hakkun to lay on as he slept before they finally get to practicing.

all goes well for about an hour, hakkun waking up during that time and whining until wooyoung took the liberty of feeding him while mingi fed eunji and the others took a break. about forty-five minutes pass before eunji had gotten bored of her toys and wanted to go back to her uncles so, she manages to climb over the fencing, sitting for a moment before she decides she wanted to play with her uncle san.