Series Intro and tutorial

Now ever since I and one other was found in the junkyard with no memories before that I Ovalsan Ivan had joined the Nintenguard of the Nintendom a peacekeeping group with other groups I have been recording logs for years and I thought even the following seems to be a jump way ahead of the captain and Saga but those are for another time but for now off to the tutorials.

Tutorial

Q:Who are the Nintenguard?

A:The Nintenguard ever since the beginning of its second era protected the Nintendom from those that will hurt this beloved land we're all motto is a Nintenguard hero is a hero of it word.

Q:Who in the Nintenguard?

A: Now if you think when you see the propaganda poster like those a smash well it's a shell game on who is and who's not most believed the Super Mario is the leader While others say he's a red herring.

Draft rules

The recruitment for new addings does sound like a name out of fishbowl but there's a limit on who we can and can't recruit.

One: It can't always be the one in the headlines too obvious.

Two:It can be somewhere toxic for FNAF Bendy League of Legends to name a few.

Three:Game dimension only.

Q:Where do the Nintenguard get deployed to?

A:Now where they send Nintenguard members are depending on the dimensions Class with E to be the safest and M being the most dangerous.

Q:What kind of threats do they deal with?

The situation depended on the Toadcon system the higher the number the greater the threats.

Toadcon-1:Are your usual mind disturbance to the close by events that are going on near the area.

Toadcon-2:Are those that are worth looking into that are not of the norm.

Toadcon-3: the conventional usuals like Kirby stuff box almost anything E-Class.

Toadcon-4:Anything T-Class and Mario

Anything above that for instance M-class is classified.

As for know villains the let's go to a one to five class system with their own types here are those that the Nintenguard face and encounter usually.

Mads ( ave 3-4): man's on the basic of class 3 from Mad scientists to those petty crime bosses but can get up to four Once they find or obtain they are after.

Mongers all of the Refuge that can go up to five those that are with power with three subtypes business war and political.

Fifths are those that can control those whoever wears them but not all of them can control directly While others are mean persuade whoever wears them to do one's Dirty Work.

Tricksters are those double-edged swords even if they do work with each other.

Mercenaries is what we call those are high to do ones Dirty Work.

Colossus on the big ones juggernauts all the strong ones and both of them are classified with chest Masters.

Negas all the most dangerous complete opposite of whoever they are impersonating.

Tutorial completed

(Incoming call incoming call)

Random Toad: This is Toad Village #617 calling to report signs of a strange Beast requesting some help with capturing and relocating.

Mario:This is Mario accepting your request and will bring some back up with their own unique traits to put on the table because a Nintenguard hero is a hero of it word.