World six B

6-5

Rebecca: Ok you revealed my secret identity on your family's trashy show now, Let her Go!

Puma: hand me the flute and I'll let Casey goes free.

Ovaleyes: I don't think he'll keep his word.

Mario: seems like it but we have to make sure he does and I'm letting you make the call.

Then Mario gave Rebecca the Smash ball so she can have the Edge.

Puma: So, do we have a deal?

Rebecca: you may name the terms but I will name the game.

Then without delay Rebecca toss the ball in the air and dose commencing, smash!

6-6

Then the Nintenguard Insignia appeared on the ball as a slowly descends on to Mario like he's the M.C

Mario: It a-

But Ovaleyes bumps him aside.

Ovaleyes: we are coming at you live at the toilet room of the Landanpit's Palace in collaboration with the Panem Network for this, SUPER SMASH!

(apply track)

Ovaleyes: Let go to LilyBel to break down what our Smashers be competing in.

LilyBel: Thank you Ovaleyes the following match is a one-on-one whoever can knock out the opponents out of the scene will be the winner random items will pop out randomly good luck to both Smashers back to you Ovaleyes.

Ovaleyes: thank you for that insight Hound Slayer now let meet our Smashers.

Then ball gave around about of both Smashers.

Ovaleyes: our first Smasher is the current toilet hog of the Landanpit's Puma who's holding the big sword and I don't think he knows how to use it and the other was camera shy in her debut but now she's ready to unclog the drain that's the stupidity of the Landanpit's Ben reality show champions for two generations going for three give it up for, Rebecca Starreel Peckmin!!

Luigi: that was the Absurd thing ever.

Ovaleyes: it's called Showmanship something you and your Normie brother have difficulty with.

Mario: hey not everyone how's your level of... toonieness.

Ovaleyes: well it's your loss and it looks like they're at the ready In.

3
2
1
...
6-7
Smash!

Puma starts by swinging his broadsword but Rebecca use her drain snake whip to grab his left leg and trip him over.

Rebecca: you should have used a better weapon that fits your high toilet.

Puma: oh that was a fine joke did you came up with that or was it scripted?

Rebecca: no and why Cleo wants to be on that toilet I may never know.

Puma: I know I'm on a god-awful reality show the N.F.F watches like they are stoned or drunk but this is all my family have for years now do whatever it takes to keep it on the air.

Then Puma try to call his sister and Bowser they didn't came.

Ovaleyes: it's one on one no helpsies.

Puma: the game is where all form of violence is legal and the NFL doesn't care stuff like this is played.

Then a smoke bomb pops up and Puma grabbed it then Frozen Rebecca and tries to grab the flute but she grabbed it in the struggle does having it end up going into Rebecca's mouth by mouthpiece and I accidentally blow into it does blowing Puma out of her space.

Rebecca: what is wrong with you?!

Puma: Am the king of Landfill-4 where the trash of the N...F..F....is-

Then Ovaleyes is picking up some weird reading in the Mojo from the throne and then started sucking puma in and it's not just throne more toilets are sucking in N.F.F officials down the drain and like that N.F.F are gone from Landfill-4 as Casey cage open as she comes out.

Casey: Rebecca Nintenguard I really-

Then Rebecca kissed Casey without warning throwing everyone off.

Ovaleyes: does she really mean it or was that just for the camera? You decide.

Then another weird  reading in the Mojo does resulting in toilets erupting result of blowing holes in the ceiling  in the Landanpit's Palace and other N.F.F households.

6-8

Super Mario Nintenguard mission report: the rescue of Casey mainly had let's say an eruptive ending the Game of Thrones had never ended like that even if the actual Iron Throne is nothing but trouble, the N.F.F idea of the games are super ridiculous even if it's the purge under a different name which is why of my own will I am going to make a file on the N.F.F if we were to ever encounter them again even if they can be speculations at best.