World one set B

1-5

Location: The Mario's house

Another morning at the Mario's house to start another day of work while their guest Becky is adjusting very well even if she's been here for a week now and finally got some new clothes from the coin she earns from the tips as the Mario's get their bags and about their head out.

Mario: Becky we're heading out.

Becky:Am coming.

Luigi:Mario did think Rebecca being accustomed to our world for being here for a week now?

Mario: Yeah the preparation to peaches taking longer than expected but got word yesterday she's we'll meet her in 3 days from now and-

Then Becky came out of her basement room that made Mario's raise both his brows for being the same clothes as them with the shirt and hat being in darker red than Mario's with her own tool bag.

Becky: so I got a few job at one end of the lane where you two will be working at.

Luigi: do you want us to meet at the center of the lane?

Becky:Ok.

Then Becky went ahead of the Mario's.

Luigi: at least she's within work dress code.

Then as Mario sap out of it they catch up to her for work.

Location: mushroom Lane #841755

Becky's log: Had working with the Mario's for a week now I made enough caddy money to buy some new clothes and work uniforms, just the last one and about to meet up with the Mario's at the center to do the last one for the day and it's good timing learn more about this place even if may cause rumbling across their world about me being Mario's protege.

Location: Toad cafe #2121

Mario: repeat our usual record then normally on our work time with Becky doing the bottom jobs when we get the top and meet in the middle.

Becky: but got paid more than you two.

Luigi: because you think your Mario's protege.

Mario: No she not.

Becky: Hey the Toads the room was like those.

Luigi: well when you start as our tool Kelly Becky but we didn't thought you've been taking some additional jobs if you're not know your folks have the same profession as we are that is and maybe you mentioned it to a few clients is what could lead to that rumor.

Becky: well I'm trying to figure out this place as I go along with work.

Mario: well once we get to the castle you can explain what you can.

Luigi: and maybe you learned a bit of your world if anything unusual about it.

Becky:Well...it not that different from...yours.

Then Becky's watched rain and then goes back to work but Mario seem to think there's something up in her world.

Luigi: you know we can't force it out of those like her.