World two set A

2-1

Ovalsan's log: We got to New Dork city on Peach's personal plane but Rebecca somehow isn't seem to be fond of flying, hey she's running around in the hamster cage where is clean air most of her life anyway once the plane landed Maya hub Rebecca he was a little shaky from the flights sadly as me Pauline's limousine drove in to chauffeur her to the Nintenguard H.Q while me with Mario and Luigi will be taking the warp pipe lucky her and the Mojo seems to have something for her in that limousine.

Rebecca: Casey?

Casey: Oh you must...Becky.

Rebecca:Uh?

Becky's log: okay Casey have when I got into the limousine Amnesia she does remember her own name and knows me and Cleo the pieces are in place but there are still other pieces missing.

Peach:Your ego dose alway breaks people's mines.

Pauline: hey I was cleaning up in the penthouse she found the dumpster on the ground floor, how am I supposed to know my golden bus could give Casey a concussion she may lost her memory just be glad there's enough to put the remaining pieces together to narrow the gaps on the puzzle Board of her mind.

Peach:At at least you're taking responsibility also why are we driving from the original route to the HQ?

Pauline: well the chapel on that route made Casey hesitant somehow if Ovalsan here he may blood out why this is my feelings are right about it being possible.

Peach: I get what you mean.

After the detour Pauline's limousine made it to the HQ of the Nintenguard a big and Grand building complex that stands deep in New Dork city both Rebecca and Casey or when they got out they see the statue of Super Mario at the front door.

Rebecca: at least he's modest.

Pauline: well I did have it commissioned after the Bowser wedding incident.

Peach:It was a unusual event.

One day enter the lottery there's many of Mario's with Luigi's greatest achievements on the wall Peach rolls her eyes a bit and even Pauline finds them annoying.

Lobby secretary: The General is expecting you Ms. Peckmin take the Express Elevator to his office floor well the rest go to the social floor in the meantime.

Peach: guest he wants to meet her right away.

Lottery secretary: the direct elevator is on your right with the conventional next to it.

Rebecca took the elevator as ordered and it was a direct Vault to the General's office and fell a bit jet-lagged after getting out.

???: That thing really take it out of ya.

Then Rebecca slowly approached the General's desk and takes a seat.

Rebecca: yeah I never been a plane nor in that before.

???:Well you had been with me for sometime now.

Rebecca:?

Then the general slowly turns around in his chair revealing himself as no other than Super Mario himself.