World Five A

5-1

Super Mario Nintenguard mission log: after Rebecca play the food we found ourselves Awakening onto the exact Transit Rebecca seems to take seems we did too good of a job hey we can't have her waking up in traffic.

When the transits stop at the drop off that's near Rebecca's house she with those that will only join came out of it while the Super Mario was on his old game logger that looks like the OG Game Boy.

Mario: terrain or subterrain presently is a bit sticky due to lack of custodial care, no clear reading if there is beautiful due to being in a seemly artificial environment and other than one native here there seem to be no sign of intelligent life anywhere.

Rebecca: Hey I resent that.

Ovalsan: don't mind him that's just standing narration.

Mario: Ovalsan dose it more then what I used to back then and it's standard procedure when you go into Frontier space.

Ovalsan: well let's split up for now with me LilyBel and E.gads will check out what seemingly left of Casey and Cleo's old neighborhood.

Rebecca: sounds like he had it all planned out Mario.

Mario:rrr don't get too ahead of yourself Ovalsan  even if I do except this plan and you and LilyBel are the only non human in the group just don't buzz any bad news.

Ovalsan: okay but still could be bad news anyway.

Rebecca: worser than Cleo nabbing Casey.

Ovalsan: I'll try to break it gently as I can once things fell down with your folks.

Fitness trainer: let's get started once we got topside that is.

Pauline:rrr and am wearing high heels and the Mario's are wearing very heavy shoes.

Ovalsan: will raise more questions for Rebecca's folks and whatever little lies Pauline can come up with.

Pauline: I'm not that kind of Mayor.

Once they got top side they split up without delay with the fitness trainer and Rebecca in the league took a few crosswalks but they'd be able to reach Rebecca's home and let Myra and the others catch up but didn't know that her mom came out of the house as she turns around to explain the plan while her mother is getting the mail.

Rebecca:Ok I'll have to easy them a bit before I let yo-

Then Rebecca solely turns around to see her own mom looking at her like she's seeing a ghost.

Rebecca: Hi mo-

Then then Rebecca's mom hugged her daughter without hesitation like she came back from dead and hard enough to make Rebecca's eyes light up showing that she's the real thing.

Rebecca: mom you're squeezing me.

Rebecca's mom:Oh sorry, where have you been for the past four months it has those people been keeping you safe?

Mario:Well we did take her in well me and Luigi at least, the fitness trainer has been with me most of my time even if Casey had been taken by the N.F.F.