World one set A

1-1

Location:Toad Village #617

The the telling happens in the village are in their homes while there's a creature in the woods outside the village the Super Mario Bro's Mario and Luigi with Nintenguard special investigation officer Ovalsan Ivan enter the place and head for the elder Hut for the insight on the creature in question.

Eldest hut buffing.

Mario:So call for a pumping problem?

Toad elder:Well one of the Toad the first saw it and describ e the creature in question has human-like qualities and see him in the woods for seamlessly over a week from the dirt on its skin but we can't let it wander around like some stray so that's why we called you Mario and the green one and...the specialist.

Ovalsan: well the situation reminds me from one of the Tellanrain notes that I have.

Mario: as much as we like to hear it see if there's any similarities but let's go.

Luigi:Ok but should we take Ovalsan note into consideration to see if there's any similarities?

Mario:Stuff like that is in Tellanrain space and only Tellanrain space nowhere else not even here.

Ovalsan: maybe if you open up to those like them maybe you wouldn't be like oh say the general.

Mario: the general knows what he's doing which is why you would be here because he's nose what's inside box without unnecessary digging around the bottom like the one you keep tabs on like those he treats them like idiots.

Luigi: Well the Ovaleyes maybe a anti Authority mercenary but does really make it look like they really deserve it.

Mario:No one even if they do deserve it is to be clubbed shot at Point Blank and any other means to flat out and or humiliate them but that's all I can say so, Here we go!

Mission start

Location:The Forest.

Ovalsan being out the air drones from his Quantum Storage belts and send them ahead of him and the Mario's and set them to infrared.

Ovalsan:Ok the drones are picking up the heat signature oven supposed thing it's a bit far but well what earlier readings are saying it's a she.

Mario:Hmm then we have to lure her out once we are close enough without being detected by her.

Luigi:Well we can't use a rope trap just near the poor thing because it seems to be more intella-

Then the argument throws some kind of sharp stick at the Airdrome taking out the fee.

Mario: look like we scared the poor thing a bit,so let-

Then Ovalsan spotted some leave it seem to be covering something.

Ovalsan:Mario wait-

Then Mario's leg got caught on a rip trap in behind upside down on the branch as the augment came out of the bushes with what seems to be a carving knife in her right hand.

Ovalsan: occupants state yourself.

Occupant: now no I'm not here to cause any trouble put the thing down so I ca-