World two set B

2-5

Rebecca's log: Went out of H.Q to take the site of New Dork city and I wonder if the world in the inner systems of the nff are like this when I see the chapel that Casey seem to be hesitant to be near and both Ovalsan and Pauline seem to be waiting for me a nearby Roadside Cafe made my eyes roll as I joined them.

Rebecca: My what a very interesting, coincidence of meeting you to here.

Pauline: Ovalsan is the one that planned it and may, oh brother had everything figured out.

Ovalsan:Only on the surface for now.

Rebecca:Surface of what it not like.....

Then Rebecca slam her head on the table while Pauline looked at Ovalsan with a very unpleased look on her face.

Rebecca: I don't won't tell Casey because it be the worst way to put the last piece in even if she could be wedded off...to...Rrr! And Celo was a unwitting bright Scout over the years since we first met.

Ovalsan:That part is on her own Pauline.

Rebecca: It just that the Landanpit's the rulers of world I live on think that whatever trash the NFF dump is their treasure.

Ovalsan: guess your world takes the one-man trash is another man's Georgia thing a bit too far.

Pauline: your Universe really need to dispose their waste better than sending them off world to places that you're from Rebecca.

Rebecca:Technically my dad's Homeworld.

Ovalsan: I've heard born during the finale of reality show for your folks to win is just weird.

Rebecca:Well the Studio planet Realia is where I was actually born as well as my mom's Homeworld never am really thought of thinking about nor she or the finals and their kids have not seen them for 2 years now first met them when I was 10 they are kind and well and that's it never heard from them since the last we met, and before I leave why is that Chapel a big deal Pauline?

Pauline: well believe it or not Princess Peach got married in that Chapel she had a bit of an identity crisis back then.

Rebecca raised an eyebrow upon hearing that as she leaves.

Ovalsan: Hope to see you soon for the buffing later today.

Rebecca:I'll be their.

2-6

Nintenguard mission buffing

Mario: Ok Nintenguard the objective is simple, the NFF occupation Outpost the first power source to restore the flute soldiers there have power suits so the objective we have is to take out its source to make them immobile, Ovalsan LilyBel deal with them while I Rebecca and of course Luigi will go in to obtain it but then maybe factors we've got no like what's guarding it, any questions?

Ovalsan: None that I can think of.

Mario: good we'll go under the cover of night the suits don't have good enough visuals to whoever wears them.

2-7

Location: desert NFF occupation Outpost.

Rebecca's log:Got to the NFF doesn't Outpost and once LilyBel fire her BFG the mission is on but how it got started was overkill.

Mission start

Rebecca: That was overkill.

LilyBel:Hey they don't know about M-class weapons and I have two cell lift on this thing.

Ovalsan:Well it could frazzled them a bit because here they come.

Three frazzled NFF soldiers came out of the burning outpost.

Ovalsan draw out his main sword and take out the NFF soldiers.

Rebecca:Their could be more

Ovalsan:Noted.

LilyBel:They alway do.

Mario:Well as am not fond as you are Rebecca don't know if you can for now at least learn about the NFF but the outpost is a pile of Ashes apart from that black box that is.

Ovalsan: there could be more to Ambush us.

Mario: be careful

Once Ovalsan enter the Black box it turned out to be a screening room some kind they must be planned to be here long then Mario and the others expected and when Rebecca enters she sees the two DVDs of Love grown first and seemingly last season and was really turned off.

Rebecca: okay let's get the flute powered up!

And then Rebecca left with Meijer and Luigi falling her and made Ovalsan wonder if it's more than one of Rebecca's Brothers being born on the showing question.

2-8

Super Mario Nintenguard report: Got the first gen of the flute powered up the Guardians of symbol one for Rebecca but I think the love grown DVDs or what set her off guess being born on TV may not be really amusing to start one's life.

Once the gym is powered up we return to base to fill out the reports, the Panem Network does have really weird ideas for reality shows.

Ovalsan:The NFF occupation Outpost have a screening room indicane they are really to be here longer than anticipated, their DVD roster other than the two love grown seasons 1 and 23 which was Becca is not fond of especially the first season for a scene of the specific reason on the first one it being a burden on her family's history you may say.

Well whatever the reason others they have are seriously known NFF documentary with their public history on the surface that is but in the back of my head I sent something that could be more off about them due to the fact that the new founding Federation of the new founding fathers was out there A and the Nintenguard Should all their is on them if we ever to encounter them next time.

End of world 2B