World Five B

5-5

Super Mario Nintenguard mission log: It been three days since we got to Rebecca's Homeworld and been working with Luigi for her Dad Hank, he not bad of a employer and he's not fond of Rebecca getting tips for Tool cutting because it doesn't work like that but hey the Toads were doing it, Pauline research on the N.F.F heard it back to me thoughts and the title of presidential Prime both past and current on that listed and stuff like that worries me and we don't go after those that seem to have multiple heads with their branching presidents and the Nintenguard has a rule on not going to have to those that could have multiple faces or no faces at all be like fighting a Hydra cough one head two will take its place.

Will resume after work

End log

Hank's work log: client and work notes

Client one: the backup toilets of N.F.F office in the capital Dome of Landfill-4.

The N.F.F had the Buffalo burrito specials with a fat-O yesterday cause a nasty buildup in the pipes made some of them burst do the most of them having inferior materials that the pipe seem to be made from, once the job is done they are cameras seem to be a Mario and Luigi for some reason.

Client two: F.N.N Secretary of Dome.

They just wanted to fill this change in most of their public restrooms and those at the counter seem to be taking notes on Mario's tool handling, what is the N.F.F have planned for them?

Final Client: Barker Burger dump

This one is of the regulars I work on for maintenance for a fellow tribute you may say Parker's business as well as other food-based have more wins in the first and second quarters of the games but when I came back with Catherine Eddie Barker really flipped his buns that day, what are the fire if I mention Rebecca okay that part wasn't exaggeration if I did that.

Employers note: Rebecca's reference for the Mario's are worth bringing a board for the job during this day but I don't agree with letting her get catty tips I know she has to hold the bags during the summer jobs but that's not how it works even if she did use the money to buy what she needs clothes and tools for the job she got those tips do the her say and hear it sent from her mom and the Toad's pipes are 101 at best for Rebecca wow for now that is and that's all.

5-6

Ovalsan's Nintenguard mission log: got new intels from our Inside Man on the Landanpit's Palace and who's on the throne.

The Landanpit on the throne is named Puma Landanpit and he so reminds me of a child King from the first three seasons of Game of Thrones and from the look of security details he won't be the butts of the purple wedding if you know what I mean, these things I know find which I'm now find odd while mentioning this with Rebecca is that why didn't Cleo took the flute while she was out like a light and I may already have the answer on why.

Rebecca's Nintenguard mission log: Took a shower after Ovalsan made me think that man child even if he's technically around same as mine lots of flute in exchange for Casey is also Cleo's brother that's insane but that's what being the throne will do to people like him, once I got out the hair dye for my hair was gone when I looked into the mirror and see my own natural hair color while it's literally sparkles in the silver it's gone for my mom's side the only problem is I'm like my mom I can't turn it off, use remaining haircut spray to change it back to brunette which is a hair that I was meant to have from both sides but are the Landanpit's really forcing me to be the hero of a sick show needs to say my Starreel  relatives have been called over the years the heroes of reality TV.

5-7

Ovalsan's Nintenguard mission log: after greetings Rebecca's log entry I can see how reluctant she is with the coming battle that even she can't avoid over the flute are the N.F.F really looking for non messy ways of purging?

Pauline Nintenguard research mission log: the new founding Federation or the N.F.F to Ovalsan the new founding fathers of America on a galactic scale and so is The Purge and they seem to be trying to find alternative ways that are less violent like the flute they seem to be after to blow those they're not in the dome away and get this their N.F.F control worlds are recycling cadavers to be used as new vessels by older officials of the N.F.F that's so not right what they also made to make sure they don't get themselves perched.

Madness I tell you madness.

5-8

Ovalsan's Nintenguard mission log: E.gad had completed the data analysis so we can come up with a plan.

Mission buffing

Mario: okay the Landanpit's Palace looks like it's going to be more guarded in the games finale than normally so won't be easy but there seems to be a waterway in and less guarded but that could be an ambush waiting for anyone who's attempt to go in.

Ovalsan: even so they won't make it to easy for us because they just want Rebecca to be softened for their so-called climax.

Rebecca: I'm only doing this to save Casey not for their sick minded rating boosting scheme.

Ovalsan: reality shows and Lannisters don't mix.

Catherine: learn that while working on the finale.

Rebecca: You know me and "Summer friends" decide to quit after the last season.

Hank: yeah and the good thing too and we know how those from Realia can be real stage parents on solo project and they overreact when their own kids decide to quit Show Business luck at your co-produces have managed to have you not make a scene.

Catherine: they dogpiled me, and even I knew it would happen just not before we start the final season.

Fitting trainer:Are you Realia's drama prone?

Catherine: well those that are main-blooded than others and don't get me started on how.

Hank: trust me you don't want to know how members she was when we were on Love grown.

Mario:Well the finally is in three week being what you need we go at Dawn.

Buffing end.

Location: Rebecca's room.

A knock came on Rebecca's door.

Rebecca: Come in.

Catherine:Got what you needed all picked up.

Rebecca: Yeah mom, so what being you here?

Catherine: can't the mom just drop in just say hi to her little star lights?

Rebecca: mom you know I don't like being called that even you haven't said that even in that final season.

Catherine: honestly I thought you and the others would think quitting by mid-season at that time.

Rebecca: now that Butthead wants me in his sick finale which I have no choice but to play the part.

Catherine: It a N.F.F controlled show and you know how buttheaded their taste in entertainment is and I'm hearing rumors that they are having A.I's do scripts for networks they control within their systems from news coverage to promos of stores they find useful and only support other room rules to keep reality shows like the one yours seem to be forced into to stay on the air.

Rebecca: they are disgusting and they should know what's coming