PART 11

It was last day of them together everyone was sad but trying to be happy in front of one another..nandini was helping everyone with their packings nd all..
Cabir started shouting nandini's name from his room nandini goes to his room
NANDINI: "kya hua cabir why r you shouting?"
CABIR: "i wanna talk"
NANDINI: "talk about what?"
CABIR: "talk about love"
NANDINI: "love??"
CABIR: "yeah see tmne hum sbky realtionships mei help ki i wanna help you too"
NANDINI: "what are you talking about cabir?"
CABIR: "your love life"
NANDINI: "my love life??"
Cabir makes nandini sit nd comes infront of her
CABIR: "you can pretend in front of everyone except me you know that na?"
NANDINI: "what am I pretending?"
CABIR: "you're pretending to be okay with the dare of manik"
NANDINI: "dare?? What do you mean?"
CABIR: "I know nandini its weird to fall for a person in just 2 days but you did"
Nandini widens her eyes nd looks away
NANDINI: "no i didn't I've told you all"
CABIR: "you did nandini I can see it if no one else can"
NANDINI: "stop it cabir its nothing of that sort" still not looking in his eyes
CABIR: "nandini you know you can't lie to me na" holds her hand
NANDINI: " you think I'll fall for him that stupid?? Jis sy mei sara din larti rhti hu comeon cabirr" she says laughing
CABIR: " comeon nandini you know that you're lying.. nd you only told me na k pyar soch smjh k ni hota bs hojata hai so did you fall for that stupid esy hi"
Nandini looks into his eyes nd looks away
NANDINI: "but i didnt fall for him"
CABIR: "then why dont you look into my eyes why you behave different hearing maniks name why were you blusing in those days when manik was flirting why didnt you stop him??? Is this all normal???" he turns her face to himself "you can't lie to me nandini at least I've seen the changed behaviour of yours never ever you have behaved like that"
Nandini was trying hard not to cry
"you have been comfortable talking about manik you've always talked looking in my eyes"
He was looking at her ther was concern and love for her
Nandini could not hold nd hugged him crying
NANDINI: "caa..ca..cabbbiirr..."
He moves his hand on her bank gently to calm her down
CABIR: "its ok its ok you can talk"
Cabir stood up from his place nd goes towards the side table nd brought a glass of water for her
CABIR: "have it" making her drink
CABIR: "now speak up"
Nandini wipes her tears looking down
NANDINI: "i don't know cabir i seriously dont know what is this it just happened out of nowhere mei rok ni payi khud ko" she looks up at cabir with teary eyes" i dont wanna loose him what if i loose my friendship"
Cabir sits beside her nd side hugged her
CABIR: "you will never loose him okay you know him nd there's nothing wrong in having feelings for him"
Nandini with a crying voice" but he's my friend"
CABIR: "nd thats what will make him even better life partner"
NANDINI: "life partner??"
CABIR: "yes nandini you see all of us we have been in relation for years its not because we r only in love its because of our understanding of each other our friendship that keeps us connected" he wipes a tear from her face
CABIR: "dont worry I'll talk to him okay I'm sure he too has feelings he just have to realize it"
NANDINI: "no no you can't cabir you're not going to talk to him"
CABIR: "but why let me help you na the way you helped me all of us"
NANDINI: "no cabir plz dont talk to him" she says with pleading eyes
CABIR: "but why nandini whats wrong ?? He should see nd realize he won't get a better girl than you trust me"
NANDINI: "if he has to realize then let him be let's just wait for him to realize"
CABIR: "what if he doesn't?"
NANDINI: "then let it be cabir"
CABIR: "but nan..."
She cuts him
NANDINI: "cabir you know it's a very natural nd beautiful feeling it takes time to come but when you feel it na its amazing...if deep down manik has something for me let him realize himself..if not kisi ko force kr k uska pyar ni chahiye mjhy"
CABIR: "it would be difficult for you nandini"
NANDINI: "yeah it would be but better than a forced love... ap kisi ko khud sy pyar krny k lye majboor ni kr skty i have feelings i cant force him to have feelings too its not right"
CABIR: "but let me talk once yr"
NANDINI: "no cabir he has already done alot like alot he have always kept his friends first in everything if you tell him he'll just act he'll do everything to make me realize he too feels but it wont be fear to him he has already done too much... let the most important decision of his life be for himself whoever he wants whenever he wants i want this decision to be all done by himself for him.. i dont want him to sacrifice to prove his friendship again."
CABIR: "you're right but what about you?"
NANDINI: "what about me I'm okay as long as all of my friends are okay."
CABIR: "you really have grown up nandini you were just 3 when i met you nd look at you now talking all mature I'll still be worried for you nd i hope that monster realizes soon"
Nandini laughs nd hugs him
NANDINI: "dont worry I'll be okay"
CABIR: "but what if he dates someone"
NANDINI: "so he has been dating whats the problem"
CABIR: "YOU!!!!"
NANDINI: "me what???"
CABIR: "it would be difficult for you to see him with someone else"
Nandini takes a sigh
NANDINI: "its ok I'll also date someone else" winks at him
CABIR: "ye meri sherniii...!!  lkn esy hi kisi ko date na krna first send me the bio data of the guy if I approve then go ahead"
NANDINI: "yeah yeah I remeber yehi to krty ho tum sb whenever I wanna date"
CABIR: " okay now help me with the packings navya meri jan nikal degi"
Nandini laughs
CABIR: "has kya rhe ho mei to preshan hun udhr navya ko kesy handle krunga akele isko jo gussy k attacks aty h"
NANDINI: "take care of her"
CABIR: "take care of her(mimicks nandini) gf hai kidnap thori kr k lejarha hn jo dhyan na rkhu"
NANDINI: "tmhara kuch ni ho sktaa" pats her head in disbelief
CABIR: "oh hello I'm totally okay han"
NANDINI: "what?"
CABIR: "sb kuch ho skta hai mera beta b or beti b"
NANDINI: "WHATTTTT???"
CABIR: "chilla q rhe ho tmne kaha kuch ni ho skta I'm telling k mei capable hun...if you say me nd navya tonight we'll.."
Before he could complete nandini moves out of room
NANDINI: "you are impossible cabirr chhiiii" looking towards cabir's room while walking out nd she collides with someone nd the other person's phone fall
The person leans down to pick up the phone " dkh k ni chal skti?"
NANDINI: "to tum dekh k chal lety"
"Oh hello tmhari waja sy mera phone gira bcz dkh peechay rhe ho chal agey wow"
NANDINI: "you could have seen me coming mister manik malhothra"
MANIK: "i was busy with some work you should have seen"
NANDINI: "I was also busy talking"
Both galres each other
Cabir shouts from his room "yarrr tm dono phrr syyy???"
MANAN: "HE/SHE started.
Both give each other a glare nd move forward..

____________________________________