PART 25

its been two days since manik lwft he used to facetime her everyday 4 to 5 times they used to talk for hours but still they were missing each others presence nandini used to sleep in his bed sometimes wear his t-shirts at home nd whenver manik asks she would say I was missing you so I wore your shirt or I've nothing to wear ( her most fav dialogue ) to which manik reacts as "tum or tmhara ye dialogue is never going to change"

It was her convocation day she was preparing everything dress nd she was in hustle from morning she wanted it to be perfect...manik called her and wished her luck twice and forcefully asked her to have her breakfast while face timing her so she did...
She got ready nd was looking extremely beautiful

NANDINI: "I should call manik nd ask how am I looking" she called him 2 to 3 times but he didnt pick it up NANDINI: "why isn't he picking up my call" She took a picture of her nd send it to her friends group

NANDINI: "why isn't he picking up my call"
She took a picture of her nd send it to her friends group

ABHI: "my babydoll looking like a babydoll best of luckkk"
MUKTI: "oh my goodness you look ethereal best of luckkk"
ALYA: "NANDINI DARLING you look amazingg rock it girl I'm proud of you"
DHRUV: "my sister making me proud as always good luckk you look amazing"
NAVYA: "matarani tmhy har buri nazar sy bachaye ek kala tikka kan k peechay laga k jana...best of luck nanduuu"
CABIR: "wait is that you?? Tmhy koi huq ni hai itni sundar dikhnay ka it's a crime what if police takes you?? You in jail oh noo....jokes apart you look gorgeous as alwayss I'm sure the guys in your clg are dead today...best of luckk nd I'm super proud of you"
NANDINI: "thank you everyonee you guys are the best thank you thankyou...nd cabirr sudhar jao yrr

After this she was feeling a little bit confident but she wanted to talk to manik for once he should wish her before going once again she needed it...she sadly went to clg calling him non stop but he didn't pick up the call she was hell angry by now...when she reached there everyone complimented nd congratulated her she was just sitting in the hall where the convocation had to take place..everyone was there with families and friends and there she was all alone sitting in a corner looking at people...
A girl came and sat beside her
NANDINI: "oh hey you"
NANDINI'S POV: HERE COMES THE POETRY GIRL AGAIN UFF I JUST CAN'T HEAR HER TODAY I'M ALREADY VERY ANGRY
GIRL: "yeah why're you sitting alone?"
NANDINI: "bcz I dont feel like talking to anyone"
GIRL: "you know what my bf he left me for someone else"
NANDINI: "so???"
GIRL: "I've written poetry on his betrayal I'm so hurt when I told him about it it didn't affected him I'm trying to move on but everyday I end up crying nd writing poetry about him"
NANDINI: "I dont understand you if someone's not interested why're you running behind him doing all this shitt thats why he left you you're a psycho this poetry nd shitt what do you think writing all this will solve your problem you are totally mad nd you need a doctor" she almost shouted at her for no reason
GIRL: "you'll understand my feelings one day nd you're so going to regret your words your attitude will be broken someday very badly that day you'll remember me" with saying that she left making nandini confuse
NANDINI: "what does she even think of herself dumb psycho"

After a few minutes the event began manik still hadn't called or texted her...everyone was getting their degree while nandini was all the while looking at them nd how their families were supporting them she so wanted manik nd her friends to be there this time but she just made herself understood that she can do it for them...
It was her turn when she heard a voice, a voice she can recognize

"HELLO LADIES AND GENTLEMEN I'M HERE TODAY TO APPRECIATE THE MOST AMAZING GIRL I KNOW...I'VE SEEN HER GROWING FROM CHILDHOOD TILL NOW...TODAY I'M HERE TO CHERISH HER DAY THE DAY FOR WHICH SHE WAITED FOR SO SO LONG FOR WHICH SHE HAD WORKED REALLY VERY HARD I KNOW SHE'S SAD BECAUSE SHE THOUGHT I WONT COME BUT IT'S NOT POSSIBLE HOW CAN I MISS A DAY WHICH IS SO IMPORTANT TO HER...MISS NANDINI MALHOTHRA YOU'VE ALWAYS MADE ME PROUD IN EVERY POSSIBLE WAY YOU'RE THE BEST EXAMPLE OF BEING THE BESTEST FRIEND TO ME...ND TODAY STANDING HERE I'M SO SO PROUD OF YOU YOU DID IT ND I'M VERY HAPPY THAT I GOT THE CHANCE TO MAKE YOU WEAR YOUR GOLD MEDAL"

Nandini had tears in her eyes she knew who it was it was him and finally he came forward on stage nd the hall had an unstoppable sounds of claps and hootings everyone was cheering for her? Or for him seeing him the biggest buisness tycoon the rude arrogant man saying such sweet words everyone was shocked and happy to see this side of his...nandini waled up to the stage and immediately hugged him he too hugged her back and give her a bouquet of flowers and whispered in her ear "I'M SO PROUD OF YOU" she just smilled to the fullest this had to be the best day of her life manik saying all these sweet words for her in front of everyone....he made her wear the gold medal nd the photographer clicked the picture

There was a huge crowd around manik asking for selfies and autographs he tried to give a few of them nd then they left...
Manik was driving back home nd nandini still couldn't believe
MANIK: "how was the surprise?"
NANDINI: "AMAZING its the best manik thankyou so much"
NANDINI: "but when did you came back nd all your meeting?"
MANIK: "i had planned it before going I've already booked my flight today morning how can I miss your special day"
NANDINI: "so you lied all the while???"
MANIK: "if I didn't have lied how could it be a surprise and a special day for you?"
NANDINI: "you know I was so mad at you but I'm so happy nowww"
MANIK: "mission accomplished"
NANDINI: "what mission?"
MANIK: "mission of making miss nandini malhothra happy"
She smiled to the fullest..

____________________________________