PART 14

They all left for the airport with lots of tears they finally said goodbye to each other nd they left with a heavy heart nd these two were just looking at them until they were no more to be seen...they went back home nd didnt speak quietly went towards their room to have a sleep bcz last night was tiring nd also they had woke up early...

Manik woke up after a few hours he got up had a shower nd came towards nandinis room nd didnt find her there he went towards her balcony to see her there
MANIK: "so here you are"
Nandini was sitting on her swing chair holding a mug of coffee in her hand turns back to see manik nd didnt say anything
Manik came nd sit with her
MANIK: "so whatsupp?"
NANDINI: "nothing just having my coffee"
manik takes the mug from her nd takes a sip nandini glares him
MANIK: "what?? You can't share your coffee with me ?"
NANDINI: "no i can't"
MANIK: "sharing is caring..r wsy b suna ni h tmne is sy pyar barhta hai" says dramatically
NANDINI: "seriosuly manik you're saying this?"
MANIK: "yeah see you will share your coffee our love will increase maybe we will fight less" he was being all dramatic
NANDINI: "i dont want our fights to end" she said seriously
MANIK: "what happened why so serious han??"
NANDINI: "nothing manik" she keeps her head on his shoulder nd he wraps her hands around her
MANIK: "is something bothering you?"
NANDINI: "idk I just dont feel like talking"
MANIK: "why dont you feel like talking? Okay tell me are you going to clg tomorrow??"
Nandini sits up straight in a jerk nd pats her head
NANDINI: "how can I forget??"
MANIK: "it's okay even I have to go to office tomorrow  this week was fun staying away from all the stress of office"
NANDINI: "it was manikkk it really was a week to remember"
MANIK: "back to workaholic days"
NANDINI: "yeahh even I have to go to college"
MANIK: "when are your exams going to start"
NANDINI: "idk manik this time i haven't prepared"
MANIK: "It's ok you'll do it dont worry"
NANDINI: "i have to even submit my assignments pending before the exams"
MANIK: "just dont take stress everything will be ok"
Nandini nodes in a yes

They just spent the day together talking about the usual stuff...they were having their dinner
MANIK: "nandini eat properly stop looking at your phone"
NANDINI: "manik plz I'm full"
MANIK: "nandini just look what have you eaten??"
NANDINI: "do you feel like sleeping??"
MANIK: "no not yet why?"
NANDINI: "Lets just have a walk by the sea barefoot"
MANIK: "okay but first finish this then only"
Nandini finishes her dinner they changes into casuals
NANDINI: "lets goo"
Manik opens the door for her
MANIK: "after you mam"
Manik was driving the car nd nandini had put on music on the highest volume opened the windows was just enjoying the ride nd manik was just happy to see her happy..
They finally reached there.. as it was late night there were hardly any people around
Manik forwarded his hand nandini holds it they walk towards the sea silently they take their shoes in their hands nd walk barefoot quietly...the cold air was touching their skin nd nandini had just closed her eyes holding maniks hand waking...they just had a silent walk nd they sat there for sometime...
MANIK: "nandini?"
NANDINI: "hmm"
MANIK: "are you mad at me?"
Nandini had kept her head on his shoulder nd he wrapping his hand around her
NANDINI: "no why?"
MANIK: "just asking...cabir was really worried for you nd I couldn't understand the reason he just kept saying me not to hurt you"
Nandini sits up straight
NANDINI: "everyone was worried it's just that they care for me"
MANIK: "yeah but cabir"
Nandini holds his hand looking straight into his eyes
NANDINI: "you can never ever hurt me cabir is overprotective when it comes to me we've never been this away so its just that nothing else"
MANIK: "sure??"
nandini nodes in a yes
MANIK: "I think we should get going it's late"
NANDINI: "Yeah lets go"
They drove back home nd went straight into their rooms

Nandini's room
NANDINI'S POV:
i cant tell you manik why cabir was worried for me.. I'm just trying these feelings to not overpower me I'm just happy being around you.. nd  m not really sure of my feelings then how can I tell you?i just dont even know what is it the shiver that passes down my body with your touch that's never happened we've always been this close but it feels diffrent i just cant figure it out what is it actually? Just an attraction or or something else??

Manik's room
MANIK'S POV:
i don't really know why were you worried for her cabir but I'll try to make sure that I'll take care of her nd hurting her?? I cant even think of hurting her mann she's just so close to my heart it's just so difficult for me to even see her sad her smile makes my day....i dont even know what is she to mee but she's above everyone..

____________________________________