𝐎𝐧𝐞

JA'NYLI TYPED ON HER KEYBOARD, as she sat at the front desk of the school office. It was Friday afternoon, last day of the work week, before the weekend comes rushing through. That's what it felt like to Ja'Nyli. Friday comes, then its SATSUN and tiring ass Monday.

" Thank God it's Friday!" Ja'Nyli praised, as she pressed the clock out button on her computer. Picking up her Starbucks coffee cup, she then grab her Micheal Kors purse throwing it over her shoulders.

" Have a great day Miss. Mitchell" Principal Ears, grinned, waving To Ja'Nyli making her return one back, before exiting the office. Walking down the crowed hallway of students, Ja'Nyli nudged her way through, going to the daycare center to pick up her 3 year old daughter.

" Miss. Mitchell! Glad to see you here, Zoie has been a good girl today, she stayed in the green box all day" Taylor, one of the Early learning students said.

" That is fantastic Zo!" Ja'Nyli cheered, " Maybe we can go get some ice cream today. " Zoie was grinning ear to ear, as she saw the smile that plastered her mothers face.

" I-Cream and Toy! " Zoie begged, as she reached for her mother to pick her up.

" We will see!''

--

Ja'Nyli laid Zoie down for a nap, as she prepared dinner. After ice cream, and toy shopping Zoie was getting irritated, being that she skipped nap time at school today. Chicken and rice, with French green beans, was on the menu for today's dinner. She decided to keep it simple, since it was just her and Zoie eating.

As Ja'Nyli was getting ready to wash the chicken she was to prepare for dinner, her phone rang making her smack her teeth and pick it up. The name " Ezikuale " popped up on her screen which instantly irritated her, but since she agreed to get along with him for the sake of their child, she answered.

" Yes Zik?" Ja huffed as she answered the phone already annoyed.

" Whea Zo at?" Zik voice boomed through the speaker phone, as she laid her phone back onto the counter.

" sleep"

" Well wake ha up, and have ha ready... I'm comin' to get ha fa the weekend" he spoke sternly, making  Ja'Nyli instantly scrunch up her face.

" No Zik, and plus we going to the block party this weekend anyways" She told him, he smacked his teeth.

" mann, I'm goin' to that too, have ha ready Ja " Ja'Nyli kissed her teeth at Zik hanging up before she could have a chance to respond. She hated the way he thought he could just come get Zoie anytime he wanted and stop seeing her when he wanted. That's not how things worked.

Entering her bedroom, Ja'Nyli grabbed Zoie Princess and the Frog bag laying it on the bed. She then went into Zoie's room walked over to her dresser and grabbed her baby lotion, Eczema cream, and underwear.

Going to Zoie closet, she picked out two outfits and a pair of Sandals, taking it back to her room. " I going?" Zoie spoke, as she sat up on the bed rubbing her eyes.

"You're going with dada," Ja'Nyli told her, as Zoie began to frown " I not wanna go with dada, I wanna go with Uncle Brodie!" Zoie whined as Ja smacked her teeth.

" Zo, hush that crying up... You know your uncle is going to be over there" Ja'Nyli said, as she placed Zoie belonging in the bag.

The only reason Zoie went with her dad, was to see her uncle Brodie. Zoie was a con-Artist. She knew how to work her uncles pockets really well, leaving him in distraught sometimes when he realize he had to Re-Up his pockets.