EIGHT

" 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐒 𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐀 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 other day! " one of the boys from the crowd shouted as they flashed their phones at Ja'Nyli.

The whole basketball team and other students gathered around the office recoding Ja'Nyli as she tried hiding her self behind her computer monitor.

" Alright! alright! " Principal Ears came over the intercom " I need everyone to report to your class at this instant or you all will be suspended! " Ja'Nyli watched as the students pushed and tripped over each other trying to rush back to class.

" Damn girl, you got the crowd roaring!! " Santana curled her fingers as she showed her teeth.

" Ja'Nyli, can I have a word with you? " principal Ears said, as he gestured for her to come here. Ja'Nyli felt her heart sink as the words flowed from his mouth. Biting the inside of her cheek, she then got up slowly walking to Principal Ears.

" Unfortunately, due to your behavior over this past weekend, your actions have... well as you can tell deeply impacted our students, at this time we're going to have to terminate you from this job. "

" what? " Ja'Nyli paused while she grabbing her chest, " I-i-Ms. Mitchell I understand that we all make mistakes, but this is worldwide, if people find out where you work at, that can endanger your safety and the students. " principal Ears cut her off. " I'm sorry, but I'm pretty sure you'll find a better job then this. " He said, handing her some papers.

I can't go jobless. How am I going to support my daughter? It's not that I don't have it, but I mean money go by fast.

Ja'Nyli gently grabbed the pictures and letters that covered her desk, placing them in her purse.

" Girllah, what happened? " Santana asked sitting back down in her chair. Ja'Nyli shook her head, continuing to clean her desk off.

After she was finished, Ja'Nyli dialed the daycare center number asking someone to bring Zoie and all of her belongings. Shortly after, Ic'eya and Zoie entered the office holding her belongings.

" Hey Ja." Ic'eya smiled, as she gave her Zoie's stuff. " I talked to mar- Ce I really don't wanna talk about your brother at the moment..." Ja'Nyli cut her off and sniffing, " but I'm appreciative of you taking care of Zoie for me at the center, I bet the was trying question her too. " Ja'Nyli chuckled, as her red puffy eyes let out another tear.

" Anytime Ja, you know I would love to care for Zoie, that's my girl! " Ic'eya smiled, putting her hand up to give Zoie a hi five.

" Well y'all be safe, love y'all" Ic'eya waved as she opened the door. " love you to Ce "
--

❦ 𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 ❦

For the last few days Ja'Nyli laid around the house in search of a new job. She wasn't in the best mood, but she couldn't let the sadness override her income.

Out of everything, Marcus not contacting her after their Charlotte trip really upsets her. After he supposedly called it off with Sierra, Ja'Nyli realized that he had shut down a lot. He developed a even more attitude, and would hardly talk to her.

Ja'Nyli knew expressing her feelings weren't just the right thing to do, but she couldn't help how uncontrollable her actions were. She loves physical touch. Little things such as hugs, and or cuddling excited her, so you couldn't really blame her on it.

While In the search of a new job, Aiva came over to keep her little sister company. People such as Synthia, Kenya, Miles, and even Santana came over just to check on Ja'Nyli. They knew how much loosing a job could take a toll on her.
-