NINETEEN

Marcus unloaded the flowers and gifts from his car putting it on the porch step, before actually parking his car in the driveway.

It was November 16, Marcus realized everything been happening since he been down here, that he didn't have time to actually spend time with Ja'Nyli how he wanted too. So he decide today was the day he was goin to spend time with her, and make it all about her.

Marcus carefully crept open the door stepping into the house with the bags he brought. He sat them on the couch and some on the kitchen counter that contain flowers and food.

Marcus than hung his key on the hooker by the door, before rattling through the Gucci and Louis Vuitton bags looking for the receipts to hold, that awaited on the couch. He brought her a Gucci woman Platform sandals, along with Ja'Nyli favorite Gucci flora perfume. From Louis Vuitton he brought her a pink Louis Vuitton ON-THE-GO bag and a regular printed color ON THE GO bag.

Since he didn't have much time being that Ja'Nyli was a light sleeper, Marcus rushed to the kitchen and began preparing breakfast. Luckily it was just the two of them so breakfast wouldn't be long. Zoie was with her father visiting her big sister Ahrayln for the first time, and Nakarri went back home with Momma Sherry for the holidays.

Marcus placed the turkey bacon on a baking rack setting it in the oven. He than placed a pot of cold water on to boil for the grits. He made the batter for waffles before placing them in the waffle maker waiting for it to get browned with crisp edges.

As he awaited for the food to finish cooking, Marcus cleared the kitchen island placing lit candles around with Two wine glasses. He planned this day throughly, hoping no one would come through to disturb it.

The sound of soft R&B music played from the tv. Marcus swayed around to the music as he made his way back to the kitchen taking the waffles out of the maker and putting it on two different paper plates. He then pulled the bacon out, and placing it on the plate, along with the grits and two boiled eggs.

Marcus placed both plates on the kitchen island, pouring the orange juice in the wine glass. Sum light sum light ya feel me, Marcus whispered to him self as he placed the orange juice back into the fridge.

Ja'Nyli was sprawled across the bed with droll dripping from her mouth. Marcus laughed to himself wiping her lip with his shirt.

" wake up Ja!" Marcus semi yelled, tapping her shoulder as she annoyingly jerked in her sleep.

" mhmm... lemme long" she grumbled turning over to the other side of the bed and snuggling up to the covers. Marcus knew the perfect way to get her up, he peeled the covers back a bit slipping in beside her wrapping his arms around her torso.

" wake up mamas. " he said in a low seductive manner. Ja'Nyli bite her bottom lip, at those words, It got her every time.

" what Marcus...?" Ja'nyli dragged, rolling out of bed and standing on her feet. It wasn't long until she smelled her favorite Apple spice candles burning and music playing in the background.

Ja'Nyli scrunched her face up as she walked down the hallway to the living room. Everything was set up nice and beautiful for her to see, just how Marcus wanted.

He made sure to snap a picture of her reaction, so he could keep it as memories. Ja'Nyli couldn't help but to smile at everything he had done. It was the most sentimental thing someone ever done for her.

" thank you. " Ja'Nyli smiled sincerely, as she walked over and wrapped her arms around Marcus Torso.

" you welcome mamas" he told her, lifting her face from his chest and kissing her forehead. It was a brief silence and stare before Ja'Nyli broke it, " let's eat for the food get cold. " she smiled, pulling Marcus over to the island to eat with her.