Four

𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐔𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓 carrying his luggage behind him. He wanted to get away from California for the week, plus he wanted to surprise Ja'Nyli for her birthday.

With secret security standing at each corner to protect him, Marcus disguised himself well. He wore a durag on his head to protect his hair from being noticed, sunglasses over his eyes, and his Nike hoodie on his head.

He didn't flaunt his designer like he usually would. Instead he made sure to dress as a normal person, wearing just Nike sweat suit, with his Nike slides and socks.

His luggage of course was Louis Vuitton print, but that was only because it was the only suitcase he owned.

The cool morning breeze hit his face as he walked out of the airport looking for his mothers 2023 Mercedes-Benz EQB-Class. Once he spotted her, he then pulled out his phone clicking a button to warn the security guards that we was leaving off premises.

Marcus put his luggage in the trunk before hopping in the back seat with his little sister and brother.

" hey ma, hey pops " Marcus tapped Kennth his fathers shoulder.

" hey son, how you been man? " Kenneth asked happy to see his son.

" chillin man, I was gettin' home sick " Marcus rubbed the side of his face .

" I mean Mom and dad the only people you see?" Ic'eya Marcus little sister rolled her eyes.

" shit— Marcus now you know I don't like you cussing " Ann fused, cutting Marcus off.

" sorry ma " Marcus chuckled to his self. " say, Lynx you can let go of me nie" Marcus laughed, as he realized his baby brother was still hugging him.

" Lynx let go of your brother, give him some space! " Ann chimed, reaching back pulling Lynx off of him.

Marcus arched his eyebrow, he was just playing with his baby brother. He hated the way his mother didn't have patience for Lynx because of his autism.

" your straight luh' bro " Marcus said wrapping his arm around his little brother.

" Don't let him get on your nerves Marcus, he will get attached to you and start following you from ro— Ma, Ma, Ma, Ma, Ma" Marcus said annoyed cutting off his mother.

" If fa' anythang you gettin' on my nerves right nie " Marcus chuckled, " Lil bru, gon' be ight "

" got that right " Ic'eya and Kennth said in unison.

Marcus laughed. He knew his mother could be a hand full. That's why half the time he didn't really pay her attention, but always respected her, after all Ann was still his mother.

Marcus pressed the push start button to the G wagon. He examined the features it came with, before pulling out of the parking lot. Grabbing his phone from the cupboard and unlocking it, he then went to his map typing in his older brothers address.

Turning up the music he was abruptly interrupted by an incoming call from his baby sister.

" yes Ce? " Marcus said, making a right turn at the light.

" You gon' come ta' my friend house? Niko and Frank wants to meet you. " IC'eya asked, as Marcus smacked his teeth.

" what I tell you bout' tellin' muhfuckas when I touch down in town? That's dangerous bidness" Marcus fumed.

" sorry " Ce said in a soft tone, as if Marcus had hurt her feelings.

" look Ce, you just gotta understand, you can't be lettin' folks known my every move... that's the quickest way ta' get me killed " He explained. " I come see ya' friends afta' I leave Micheal's house " Marcus told her before hanging up.