SEVEN

" 𝐒𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓 𝐀𝐇𝐌𝐈𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍, 𝐆𝐄𝐓 your fast ass down these steps right fucking now young man! " Chamberlyn yelled up the steps to her son.

" What he done did now? " Maliyah huffed, rolling her eyes as she sat at the table doing her homework.

" what Ma? " Saint Sighed, as he jogged down the steps holding his PS. Controller. " Can you hurry up Terr- THEY CAN WAIT! " Chamberlyn yelled, pulling the iPhone 13 from behind her back.

" WHAT ARE THESE LITTLE NASTY MESSAGES BETWEEN YOU AND THIS LITTLE JADA GIRL? " Chamberlyn said angrily, waving the phone in front of Saints face.

" why are you goin' through my stuff!" Saint smacked his teeth. " This ain about going through no stuff Saint! What the hell are you tell little girls about what you stuff can do!!" Chamberlyn argued.

" I'm out! "

" No Maliyah wa- liyah can't save you on this one Saint... you know what give me that game and headset your on punishment" Chamberlyn ordered, as she tried snatching the controller from his hand.

" No! Fuck off of me" Saint pulled his hand back throwing it in the air away from his mothers reach.

" SAINT ANDERSON YOU GIVE ME TH-hey! Hey! Hey! What's goin' on hea'. " a sleepy Micheal rushed into the living room, grabbing Chamberlyn by her waist. " calm down Cham, and tell me what's wrong? " he told her as he lifted her head up.

" THIS RIGHT HERE! READ THESE DAMN MESSAGES! " Chamberlyn threw the phone at Micheal as she took a seat on the sofa.

Jada🥴
- 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐦𝐚 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫.
- she don't haff to no.
- is you trying to fuck or no?????🙄🙄😽😽❣️❣️❣️😳😇🥴

Jada🥴
-𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐦 𝐚 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
- I am two
Jada🥴
- 𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐰𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝

- but I hurd that pussie get wet for hood niggas I'm a hood nigga

Jada🥴
- 𝐥𝐨𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐮𝐳 𝐢 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐉𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐲𝐧 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐮 𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨 𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐟 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨.

- ok this dick a life changer.
-but okay doe

-
Marcus laughed to him self as he shook his head. " my son got it honest. " He placed the phone on the table before sitting beside Cham on the couch.

" are you serious? You are praising this kind of activity from our 10 year old son? " Chamberlyn struggled to lean up from the couch.

" Bra chill Cham, he's young what do you expect him to do? " Micheal said as he gently pulled Chamberlyn back, wrapping his arm around her shoulder.

" Micheal, First off Saint is 10 years old. "

" Same age I hit puberty " Micheal replied.

" Second of all, what he is saying is a form of sexual harassment... if that girls parents find out what our son has been saying we could go to fucking jail" Chamberlyn argued.

" your over thinking this Cham-Overthinking Micheal? How about you need to understand that our son life could be in danger!!! Instead of praising him about how honest he got it, teach him about what not to say to young ladies! " Chamberlyn accused Micheal.